ryan.exe

Well... This sucks...

What am i meant to do? My unban application got denied after i tried to express that i understand that another warn can result in a ban. my plan wasn't to be banned in the first place. I have even donated money to the server to get most my levels and for VIP Ranks too. I said that i have read the rules and won't break any again. Obviously this isn't an application its more meant to be for advice of what to do now considering i am not "trusted". Do i try making another in more detail or should i just give up because checking an application everyday for a week just to see it get denied with no further comment is a pain in the ass

Edited by ryan.exe

If it is a temporary ban, wait it out.

If the ban is permanent, most people that actually do want to be forgiven and show that they have learned from their mistakes, wait for a few months. This way we can see you are actually apologetic for your actions and you may be welcomed back to the server.

Rarely, you may receive an unappealable permanent ban but you would soon know if you had or not.

I was trying to explain i spent money supporting the server but thanks for trying to be provoking.

12 hours ago, Billy Glen said:

Image result for cry emoji

I GAVE HARLAND MY MONEY AND WIL GET BANNED !?! WHAT!?!?! this is soo sad

remember kids don't give mommies soul for Harland's Iran regime 

Reveal hidden contents

but you should try to wait out the ban if temp or just lessen to brandon 

Edited by ryan.exe
20 hours ago, Brandon Low said:

If it is a temporary ban, wait it out.

If the ban is permanent, most people that actually do want to be forgiven and show that they have learned from their mistakes, wait for a few months. This way we can see you are actually apologetic for your actions and you may be welcomed back to the server.

Rarely, you may receive an unappealable permanent ban but you would soon know if you had or not.

Thank you for some useful information. If that's the case and i have to wait months to prove then i'll make another request in a couple months, Thank you Brandon.