Troll and Hater

SD app Larry

In-Game Name: Sir Larry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424791061 

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: tine.png.aed723876d75587d62bb83854a55874f.png

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions:  HOS

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: There aren't many site directors but i worked with many as SA

I am hard-working  and i can be trusted. I am on site for many hours everyday and i know how to solve issues like incopetent secuirty or lack of organization. I know what to do in emergency situations and i know what orders give to people to make them more effective in their jobs. I have experience mostly as an combatant leader but in past few days i have shown that i am also competent in administration jobs. I learned a lot form SD's and i sure that i can be one too.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?: He is the manager of the site manages and supervises the site and makes sure everything is going according to foundation rules and regulations.  He organizes people

according to what is going on example: Giving orders to contaiment units to contain an scp or order combatant units to respond to an hack .

What is the O5 Council?: Council of foundation founders and leaders taking the most important decisions can overrule everybody expect of "The Admnistrator" They are only known by CL3+ personel. They are the most powerfull people in foundation.

You are legit one of the most retarded people i have ever seen, you go on HOS/SA spamming radio on 100 volume and 5k radious and when someone tells you to stop it you say that " uh no i paid for it and im gonna do what i want with it" as a HOS you cant handle anything, your SGs rebel against you and want to kill you, you cannot follow simple instructions given by Site administration without complaining. I have seen you play multiple times on HOS and SA but all you did was sit at EZ Cell and act important, im legit sick of you being a retard, also nice pac from Pastebin lol.

49 minutes ago, Benny Wickers said:

Underdetailed app

From my encounters with you, you're just a SA that walks around with a fucking shotgun and PMM pac, all I've seen you do is walking around the Foundation doing nothing at all, but I might be wrong.

What details do you lack?

Shotgun pac is allowed there are just replicas ( I aksed an admin)

I walk around to see if anything is going on and advise how to solve problems

Edited by spooky boi
26 minutes ago, Kinqu Kyle said:

You are legit one of the most retarded people i have ever seen, you go on HOS/SA spamming radio on 100 volume and 5k radious and when someone tells you to stop it you say that " uh no i paid for it and im gonna do what i want with it" as a HOS you cant handle anything, your SGs rebel against you and want to kill you, you cannot follow simple instructions given by Site administration without complaining. I have seen you play multiple times on HOS and SA but all you did was sit at EZ Cell and act important, im legit sick of you being a retard, also nice pac from Pastebin lol.

im HOS/SA 100% of the time i think you never saw me in game my radio is always at volume 35 at range 900

I never said "i paid for it so im going to do what i want" i just said that i paid for it to use it (some mod muted it because he didn't like the song) Most of you typing here is not even about me for past week i was just playing SA i believe you are talkign about HOS Steve

i was given pac 3 hat by nu7 CO

rest of it is made by me

Edited by spooky boi

+1

Pros: 

- Personally I have seen the man do grate things: Fixed security department by demoting HoS trough legal means, assisted researchers on their tasks, personally I have yet to see anything negative.

- App is above average to what I see.

- A fair amount of playtime.

Cons:

- Lack of previous leadership positions.

Whitelists: Previus: All Nu-7, Head Of External Affairs, O5-8, Beta-1 "Cauterziers" Riot Unit and Sentinel Unit, ECMx2, O5-9 "The Secret Keeper", Nu-7 Commander, CI Delta, HoEA, Alpha-1, Omega-1, ???, Maxwellist Acolyte, E-11 Commander, Site Director, ISD, HoMD and  MC&D Salesman.

• Badly written and low effort application.
  • Literally forgets to use uppercase I instead of lowercase i when referring to himself.
  • Other players state he's a retard / not fit for SD.
  • Fix the app formatting ffs.
  • 1 hour ago, spooky boi said:

• Responses to application feedback are immature, doesn't listen to what others are saying.
    • Specifically this 
      Spoiler

image.png

This player is not fit for the SD whitelist

Edited by Obsidial
7 minutes ago, Benny Wickers said:

By wearing a pac with a shotgun you're just asking to get shot by CI, it's not even realistic because why the fuck would SA carry a fucking shotgun with him.

You walk around "solving problems", all what I've seen from you is walking around EZ/LCZ and going where you're not needed, the only good thing I've ever seen you do was yesterday when I was on my CI, you reported a security problem in LCZ to HoEA, that's all.

Pac is allowed as i said

We haven't met that often in game that's why

9 minutes ago, Obsidial said:

• Badly written and low effort application.
  • Literally forgets to use uppercase I instead of lowercase i when referring to himself.
  • Other players state he's a retard / not fit for SD.
  • Fix the app formatting ffs.
  •  

This player is not fit for the SD whitelist.

For me the app is written good

How do you know they are not lying? Or maybe they just don't know me

There is no age requirement

13 minutes ago, spooky boi said:

im HOS/SA 100% of the time i think you never saw me in game my radio is always at volume 35 at range 900

Yes i have seen you in game more time than you thing and no your volume is always on full and you are spamming most retarded songs

(some mod muted it because he didn't like the song)

No mod didint mute it because he didint like it, its because you are placing the UWU copypasta on 100 volume and 5k radious and everyone in EZ can hear that shit, you also make it repeat like a mindless retard.

i believe you are talkign about HOS Steve

Nah im not talking about him but he is a retard too just like mike ox, you 3 are the biggest Retards on security i have ever seen.

i was given pac 3 hat by nu7 CO

rest of it is made by me

The pac3 hat is from pastebin  and i can easily find in on google if i wanted to and yes while the rest of it is made by you i wanna know which admin allowed you to have a shotgun on your spine as a SA, also  while on it your pac is very very unoptimised and your shotgun sometimes floats behind you.

5 minutes ago, Kinqu Kyle said:

Yes i have seen you in game more time than you thing and no your volume is always on full and you are spamming most retarded songs

No mod didint mute it because he didint like it, its because you are placing the UWU copypasta on 100 volume and 5k radious and everyone in EZ can hear that shit, you also make it repeat like a mindless retard.

Nah im not talking about him but he is a retard too just like mike ox, you 3 are the biggest Retards on security i have ever seen.

The pac3 hat is from pastebin  and i can easily find in on google if i wanted to and yes while the rest of it is made by you i wanna know which admin allowed you to have a shotgun on your spine as a SA, also  while on it your pac is very very unoptimised and your shotgun sometimes floats behind you.

In your first reply you said you never seen me playing hos or sa and now you are saying you did and that i am retarded

you are very bad at lying

Edited by spooky boi

Additional thoughts on this guy's application based on my experience working with him as one of my FA's whilst I was SD:

• Doesn't seem to understand what a Site Adviser actually is, mainly that he massively overestimates the importance:
    • Made his own office as SA (really shouldn't have one, especially not that giant one he made in EZ big)
      • Spoiler

image.thumb.png.56c83238811697df19aeff135b215c04.png

• Walks around with a shotgun and pistol for no apparent reason.
    • Takes valuable security guard resources from an already understaffed D-block to use as his personal bodyguard.
      • (This is severely incompetent and totally unauthorized. Brushed it off and continued to use the security personnel as his bodyguard after I told him he shouldn't have one.)
  • Poor quality, ineffectual SA:
    • Consistently late to an unreasonable degree when summoned with no attempt to provide an explanation beyond "I had paperwork to do" + no attempt at providing an ETA when it was requested several times.
    • Incompetent, see section where he uses security personnel as bodyguards despite their resources being stretched to breaking (i.e. he took the ONLY security guard from D-block and used them as a bodyguard)
12 minutes ago, Obsidial said:

Additional thoughts on this guy's application based on my experience working with him as one of my FA's whilst I was SD:

• Doesn't seem to understand what a Site Adviser actually is, mainly that he massively overestimates the importance:
    • Made his own office as SA (really shouldn't have one, especially not that giant one he made in EZ big)
      •   Hide contents

image.thumb.png.56c83238811697df19aeff135b215c04.png

• Walks around with a shotgun and pistol for no apparent reason.
    • Takes valuable security guard resources from an already understaffed D-block to use as his personal bodyguard.
      • (This is severely incompetent and totally unauthorized. Brushed it off and continued to use the security personnel as his bodyguard after I told him he shouldn't have one.)
  • Poor quality, ineffectual SA:
    • Consistently late to an unreasonable degree when summoned with no attempt to provide an explanation beyond "I had paperwork to do" + no attempt at providing an ETA when it was requested several times.
    • Incompetent, see section where he uses security personnel as bodyguards despite their resources being stretched to breaking (i.e. he took the ONLY security guard from D-block and used them as a bodyguard)

It's not mine its Site Administration so it's yours too

i can have my pac 3 for no reason

He is specially assigend to me by your superior

you have gived me orders to go around hcz and you say i am ineffectual?

you only reqested me one time in ez i was there on time

i sayed i had to sort out HOS not doing his job  AND paper work (forums) you only requested ETA once

you are more incompetent than me aksing me to go to HCZ and complainig about it here

Edited by spooky boi
15 minutes ago, spooky boi said:

It's not mine its Site Administration so it's yours too

The security guard would be following the highest clearance Foundation Administration (O5 aside) if this was the case. (Also I did check in Foundation Administration discord if the security guard was assigned to you by the O5 council which it was, I did not know this before.)

16 minutes ago, spooky boi said:

you have gived me orders to go around hcz and you say i am ineffectual?

I was calling you over FA comms for an unreasonable amount of time, requesting you to confirm on comms on multiple occasions that you were coming and to provide an ETA. You did neither of this things for an unreasonable amount of time. Admittedly you do a decent job of giving reports, but your communication with your colleagues needs serious improvement as discussed below.

18 minutes ago, spooky boi said:

you only reqested me one time in ez i was there on time

This is false; the other FA made it in a timely manner to the point where I had to give the other FA his assignment and have him go do his thing instead of doing both at the same time as I intended. Me and the HoEA were waiting for you for quite a while and I was honestly considering sending out an order for someone to find you and drag you to me in cuffs so I could demote you until you finally graced me with your presence. If you have a legitimate reason to be late, which you did, you should have said so when it was requested multiple times in comms.

20 minutes ago, spooky boi said:

you are more incompetent than me aksing me to go to HCZ and complainig about it here

I am not complaining about you going to HCZ? I am criticizing your performance as Site Adviser.

Annoying SA 

Comments with attitude make it more apparent that he is unfit for the role.

Application is horrendous. 

2 hours ago, spooky boi said:

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: There aren't many site directors but i worked with many as SA

This answer made me think this app was a meme for a second.

Is this even  proper format?

For the love of God and for the good of everyone, don't let this guy on SD

44121261_buychet.png.75fe9a0a8c9802c824b4792fd7c530ca.png

3 minutes ago, WolfyGT said:

Annoying SA 

Comments with attitude make it more apparent that he is unfit for the role.

Application is horrendous. 

This answer made me think this app was a meme for a second.

Is this even  proper format?

For the love of God and for the good of everyone, don't let this guy on SD

Are you able to read?

there is atleast 4 lines fo text below it

yes it is the format if you reply check it lol

"annoying" what because i told you you do mistakes?

your reply is a meme

Edited by spooky boi

The fact that you have so much attitude when people were offering criticism above shows that you are unfit for the SD role, stop throwing tantrums in the thread, Take the comments in and make yourself better and move on. 

Your application is below average, go look at other SD applications with tons of +1's and maybe you'll learn a thing or two. 

The ECM stated clearly that you can't take forum applications IC. I only said it in game in-between you complaining about it and the ECM clarifying it.

2 minutes ago, spooky boi said:

You said it IN GAME

4 minutes ago, Obsidial said:

This guy unironically went in game and called Ethics Committee on me because of my -1 statements on his application I am dying.

Hes actually online and ethics is there too

Based on what I've heard from other people and previous experiences with you, along with the fact that you tried to get someone who -1'd your application demoted says a lot on why you shouldn't get SD.

3 hours ago, spooky boi said:

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:I am hard-working  and i can be trusted.

just punch through his fucking head

26 minutes ago, Fricky Hecks said:

Based on what I've heard from other people and previous experiences with you, along with the fact that you tried to get someone who -1'd your application demoted says a lot on why you shouldn't get SD.

the forums had nothing to do with it, the app was wirtten after he got on site (or atleast i think so) anyways he said it in game

Edited by spooky boi
2 minutes ago, spooky boi said:

the forums had nothing to do with it, the app was wirtten after he got on site

No it wasn't lmao

Here's the timestamp for when I got off site and wrote my sitrep (Screenshot taken at 15:40, roughly 1 hour ago, with my time on the site lasting about 1 hour)

Spoiler

image.png.0242e750deb665e03cfe7d80b7cc7c33.png

Here's how long ago you made this application

Spoiler

image.png.50e7f035c69a8add20818e9e9db7b83e.png

Edited by Obsidial