Triple

Triple's 2nd Event Planner Applications

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: [WG] Triple  (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198434421911)

Roleplay Name: CG EXO, Jedi Senior Guardian [Triple]

Teamspeak Name: CG Triple

Playtime on the Server: 15w 1d 17h 01m 13s (At time of writing)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:237078091

Any experience in staffing: Nope (Unless u count singleplayer ULX)

Current Age: 14 Years old

Warns/Bans: 10 Warn, 0 Bans (Last was in September)

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable? : Yes, Can dip at times

Event Plan: ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aCP8b4zrv6GBAu-KEt6ewHKRR8tmjmwa3xQ-_yw6M5A/edit#heading=h.y90dw8zcshqm )

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: I've not done a event before, I've helped being a EC many times and got positive reviews [That's why i have the Silver medal on TS]

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: I do understand the responsibilities an EP holds, Having access to wide amount of ULX Commands and making sure that clones and jedi have positive reviews. Along with checking that EC's dont HP Rush among other stuff.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: I do understand the training phase needed before becoming a full EP.

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner . I do know that my past isn't that good. it still haunts me today whenever i try and get anywhere further, Hopeing this doesnt affect now.

Edited by Triple
Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

Just realised, Mistake fixed u should now be able to open and see the doc.

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

High Playtime, high clone rank.

Don't want to sound like a dickhead but this is a very poor application.

Unoriginal, Base attack.

Jedi event makes little to no sense.

Many problems can occur with higher rankings killing clones.

The main problem, is clone on clone combat. When performing this, you need to alert the GAR somehow that the people they are fighting are not Republic. No republic personnel would kill clones for 2 million credits, unless they were human at the least. With this, if the GAR does not know that they are fake, Golden Rule comes into play. Many problems can occur as RA and below cannot order the golden rule. For example, events in the past have occurred where fake regiments infiltrate the base, but the GAR do not know they are undercover. This regiment begins shooting clones but the clones cannot shoot back as they do not know if they are clones or not. 

With your Jedi event, there is no possibility to go any other way then to fight and kill. First thing, Jedi should be able to manipulate the event in a way that they can decide how it ends. It gives them more room to adapt to the situation, allowing them to be creative and therefore more fun. Secondly, you need to make sure the event makes sense. Having two Sith younglings? Doesn't really make sense. For Jedi events, if the Jedi were to question the event itself, you need to be able to at least explain the story along with it. All they know is that there are two younglings attacking them for no reason. Maybe you could make the younglings into apprentices, and have them explain at the start why they are there. Telling two Jedi ECs to go fight means that negotiating is out the window as they will struggle at each question asked by the Jedi. Also, a way to make it more creative is that you could have the Jedi possibly cure the Sith, and make the decisions more down to them and less scripted.

I suggest to re-write your application completely, it lacks a lot of detail and has no originality behind it.

giphy.webp

Being related to Archer I dont trust your genes.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]

JH summed it up perfectly

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

Neutral

Love ya dude, but JH summed it up, it seems a bit complicated to a point where it wouldn't work. I do like the idea though. Just think a lot just needs to be changed to be manageable.

Denied

Unfortunately you have not been picked for Event Planner this time round. Feel free to reapply net time apps are open.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO