Harvey_

Rez's First EP Application

Steam Name + Profile link:
Rez (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199047620283/)

Roleplay Name
GM LCPL Rez

Teamspeak Name:
Rez

Playtime on the Server:
9W 5D

SteamID
STEAM_0:1:543677277

Any experience in staffing:
Yes on a small community Warhammer server

Current Age:

Warns/Bans:
1 Warn for ARDM on my first day on the server and till this day I have not received a warn or a ban.

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:
Yes and Yes

Event Plan:

Map: Christophsis

Clone EC’s

B1 Heavy 7-10 Base HP

B2 -1-3 BaseHP

Jedi EC’s
Sith Warrior 125k HP

Sith Warrior 125k HP

Republic's Execution: The Clones will spawn as usual and Battalion will host a debrief informing them on today's mission and how that their objective is to stop a Scientist from making a Deadly destructive weapon, the clones will start to advance forward but to only meet the droids, and a ray shield RC and CE will hack the ray shields, However tanks ambush them and 327th and 212th Will set up Tanks and an AT-TE to Help push back the clankers!

Event Character Execution: The droids job is to protect the Scientist and sets up forces on Barricades ready for a fight (they will be getting CIS Shotgun and the E-22 maybe once every 10 mins so its not spam) however the Rebublic force is to strong so starts to fall back behind the Generator to prepare their ambush on the Clones the Clankers sets up Tanks to surprise the Rebublic! 

Story: The Citizens Contact the Republic saying their homes are being invaded and that they needed help and heard they were building a secret destructive Nuclear weapon so the Republic Arrived and it was their Duty to  save Christophsis and to end this battle once and for all!

Jedi Story: Count Dooku sent two battle hardened Sith Warriors to help defend the City, luckily a fellow Citizen contacted the Republic saying there were two Siths at Christophsis, without Hesitation the Jedi and Clone team together into taking back the beautiful planet that is known as Christophsis!

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Sadly no

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what
are they?: As an Event Planner your job is to provide good quality Events every Week for the Community, they are not to take Staff claims however if there is no staff on or eligible to do a claim then you step up and do it.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes i  fully understand

Anything else?:W-G E-Planner

Current ranks
21st Jr Medic 2nd LT

Previous ranks

501st Colonel
327th Colonel

Neutral

Good lad

High playtime

Previous staff experince

Application lacks detail

Application was (atleast for me) a little hard to read. Try and use more fullstops so the sentence doesn't go on forever.

Good luck bossman

Edited by DeltaWínd_

Current Ranks                            Past Ranks
          SCP-RP Manager                                                IRP Manager
                                                                              IRP Event Manager

CWRP Senior Event Planner

Recently resigned from 327th and was blacklisted from 501st. I am gonna have to -1 due to commitment. EP requires a certain amount of commitment and showing your past it kinda tampers with it.
I think you've massively improved since your time in GC/501st but the blacklist from a regiment may affect you.
Maybe should've ranked up in GM before applying.

former ct 2245 bong

Neutral

You did improve from GC and 501st days, but it's the fact that the application lacks detail and you've also recently resigned from 327th. I agree with Bongo, perhaps rank up  a bit more in your new regiment.  

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

9 minutes ago, Bongo said:

Recently resigned from 327th and was blacklisted from 501st. I am gonna have to -1 due to commitment. EP requires a certain amount of commitment and showing your past it kinda tampers with it.
I think you've massively improved since your time in GC/501st but the blacklist from a regiment may affect you.
Maybe should've ranked up in GM before applying.

Thank You for your Constructive feedback much appreciated.  

Current ranks
21st Jr Medic 2nd LT

Previous ranks

501st Colonel
327th Colonel

Neutral

I know you’ve only just resigned from 327th but, I’ve seen people resign from a high rank and join another regiment only to fully leave a few days or weeks later. I think that although the map you’ve chosen is a very naturally scripted map, you’ve made a good story and detailed execution of it. Good luck!

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

Neutral/-1

High Playtime

Very little originality in this event. I understand that EPs do basic events, unoriginal too a lot however for your application you want to create an event that is more engaging than the one you've created. It is hard to create original events however small things can be performed to do so, having basic unoriginal events for your application is something no one should do, and say that EPs do it as an excuse. You want to make Event Management believe and understand that you are able to create creative and fun events.

Recently resigned from 327th, only LCPL in GM and too low of a rank to fully know if you will stay or not.

I would suggest firstly to rank up in GM. Event Management can only see you are a low rank, and there is no evidence that you will stay for the long run, otherwise giving you EP for you to then resign would be a waste of time. Even saying that you'll be dedicated, there is no guarantee. Secondly, I would suggest creating a more original event, or adding small things to yours to make it more interesting. A simple push against the CIS to hack a ray shield to destroy a super weapon is pretty boring due to the repetitiveness of the event. Maybe add civilians in the houses so the Republic can liberate them for example, small things can make an event much more creative.

One final thing is that you do not need to list what each regiment does, you're applying for EP not Battalion. But that is my personal opinion and won't affect your application much.

giphy.webp

Neutral

Slight lack of details and recent resignation from 327th. All the best though seems like you've improved from your past, I agree with the others tbh. Give it some time I'd say.

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

To resign from a high ranking which you had some progression that could of happended is a weird decision if you wish to try get into a staffing position or EP. Taking experience from when I resigned from 501st Colonel. I became instantly inactive within the new regiment I was apart of which was a shame but it is what it is. It happens all the time unless your Corn. 

The application itself is iffy and lacks quality compared to other applicants and I think the other applicants show better dedication towards the community.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Denied

Unfortunately you have not been picked for Event Planner this time round. Feel free to reapply net time apps are open.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO