It doesn't say.

Admin's steamID:

N/A

Why did you get banned?:

I believe it was for Mass RDM

Evidence(Un-necessary):

N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

I deserve to be unbanned for many reasons, one of which is the length of time since the ban.  In this time I have learned all the basic rules of RP servers and have matured alot.  I have also gained a high rank in the Werwolf gaming Starwars RP server (Jedi Master).  After  joining SWRP shortly after my ban on SCP-RP I have never recieved a warning on SWRP, I believe this shows my maturity and change in response to RP servers.

Anything else?:

Even if I do not get unbanned I thank you for taking time out of your day to read my unban request.

EDIT: I forgot to specify how long ago the ban was, it was roughly a year ago now

Edited by MiniSmooth

-= Current Ranks =-

In-Character Ranks        Out-Of-Character Rannks

[Mace Windu, MOTO]    [CW-RP Senior Admin]

-= Previous Ranks =-

[Doom's Unit Major]       [CW-RP Event Planner]

SCARED.png.8c294f101e9fc0e16134b65ad9639cfa.png

+1 
Has improved his RP and is a high rank on SWRP

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

hmmmmm SWRP MRDMing on SCPRP ? very weird, imo its weird that a fellow SWRP play come to a SCPRP thread and +1 a fellow SWRP player (totally not planned). well that app is good i guess if the ban was longer than 4 months i will +1 but i will give this a 

NEU/-1 

Edited by Billy Glen

+1

I don’t know why the fuck Billy Glen is having a go at you, literally minges on on thee forums all the time,

Smooth is a Master in Jedi now , one of the highest ranking and close to getting similarity of Admirality within Jedi . He is a good rper and I would trust him back on the server

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

3 hours ago, Titty Man said:

Ok, but your rank on SWRP doesn't make you more worthy to be unbanned than anyone else. If that was the case everyone could just say the ranks they have on this community or any others, and get instantly unbanned because "they prove that you've changed, or that you RP better"

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? This is within the boundaries of the same community. Not only do I believe that considerable time has passed since he got banned but this is probably him just asking for a second chance which in my opinion everyone deserves at least a second chance. Most people who come for an unban just write long paragraphs about how they have changed and regret what they have done. This guy at least has some sort of proof to show that he has changed. What the fuck do you want him to do? Write a ten page essay about how sorry he is? I am sorry but shut the fuck up.

Edited by Fixer