hurt Blecha the second

business owner Job

Type of suggestion (job/vehicle/etc): Job 

How important is your suggestion on a scale from 1 to 10: 5 

Your suggestion: Adding business owner job 

Reasons for this suggestion: to add more restaurant RP and business RP 

Any relevant links: this idea is from NRP, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=108024198 and https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1789025971 and https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=163221745 

Additional Information: soo this job will be able to spawn in food entity's and be able to sell things like cig SWEP, this job can make a business that can be service or a product, and i think your wondering why don't you just do this on the normal civ job the civ job isn't able to spawn in entity's like food or cig SWEP, soo the business owner will be doing a business and the normal civ will be buy/taking in the restaurant ,the owner will be able to hire employs or security for his business. the business owner does not have to follow the ovis city laws but recommended, he can do services like kidnap (but there is a reason and a payment of 500k+ to reduce the combat RP aspect of the job) but there is a 20min cool down to any service  that harms a other player, the business can help CI or any GOI passively like give them food for free or a free product, he can also deny any GOI in his business ( if he knows they are a GOI) the business owner cant harm anyone if he has not been payed

Spoiler

make it level 50 or VIP so mingys don't mass spawn entity's 

but if the job gets more power and needs trust worthy people to play it make it WL 

and if SMT feel it needs to be WL for some reason i will be doing a template and rule and that 

if you need to contact me boxyserbian#4728

Edited by Billy Glen

Not much need for a whole new job for something that could simply be fixed by adding some entities to the civilian job. Also you don't need entities to RP, you just need a plan.

Take a look at Benjamin Stewart, he created a top hat café with no SWEPS, entities or anything like that. He simply used pac3 and created some sweet looking hat robots & used props as drinks or foods which resulted in a pretty enjoyable Surface & PassiveRP experience for whoever interacted with him, however small it was.

1 hour ago, Billy Glen said:

he can do services like kidnap (but there is a reason and a payment of 500k+ to reduce the combat RP aspect of the job)

Question 1: Why would a business owner, especially one that would be very small & very weak compared to the PD, GOIs or the Foundation accept payment to kidnap people while their business is (most likely) about selling food?

If you want to have a job where you can also kidnap people for payment, apply for MC&D.

1 hour ago, Billy Glen said:

the business can help CI or any GOI passively like give them food for free or a free product, he can also deny any GOI in his business ( if he knows they are a GOI) the business owner cant harm anyone if he has not been payed

Question 2: Is this not possible with civilian? Are civilians not able to be recruited by, bought into or even simply passively assist a GOI with information?

Also can't you deny a GOI service in your cafe anyway? Is this something that civilian cannot do?

This addition is rather pointless for something that can be fixed by either 1. Making a plan for when you play civilian or 2. Adding a couple more entities to civilian.

-1, pointless solution to a nonexistent problem.

just punch through his fucking head

29 minutes ago, Fricky Hecks said:

Not much need for a whole new job for something that could simply be fixed by adding some entities to the civilian job.

if civs get the food entity's they are going to get abused like how MC&D get drinks out of there ass when in combat 

Take a look at Benjamin Stewart, he created a top hat café with no SWEPS, entities or anything like that. He simply used pac3 and created some sweet looking hat robots & used props as drinks or foods which resulted in a pretty enjoyable Surface & PassiveRP experience for whoever interacted with him, however small it was.

i saw his cafe it was great , but not everyone has PAC and his cafe wasn't really that useful if was just a show the purpose

of the job on the server it to be useful the food give HP or gives extra speed but not as strong as coke 

Question 1: Why would a business owner, especially one that would be very small & very weak compared to the PD, GOIs or the Foundation accept payment to kidnap people while their business is (most likely) about selling food?

this is a good question as i said business owners can also do services, but i understand were you are coming from this might be removed or unlikely to happen   

Question 2: Is this not possible with civilian? Are civilians not able to be recruited by, bought into or even simply passively assist a GOI with information?

well as a business owner of course you cant raid your plan in RP/IC is to make as much money legal or illegal, well you can just use a money printer and get a lot, its general trying to add more RP you can do some of these on the normal civ job, but it will make it 10x harder to start up a business and actual get money if none wants to really "RP"  on surface as its just TDM 

as i said this is not fully done i will be trying to fix things and make it more server orientated but not combat RPing as much  

Edited by Billy Glen

civilians have /setjob.  thats all that is needed.  this suggestion is relatively pointless.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

On 3/7/2021 at 6:33 AM, hurt Blecha the second said:

job will be able to spawn in food entity's

be able to sell things like cig SWEP

oo the business owner will be doing a business and the normal civ will be buy/taking in the restaurant ,the owner will be able to hire employs or security for his business.

he business owner does not have to follow the ovis city laws but recommended, he can do services like kidnap (but there is a reason and a payment of 500k+ to reduce the combat RP aspect of the job)

the business can help CI or any GOI passively like give them food for free or a free product, he can also deny any GOI in his business ( if he knows they are a GOI) the business owner cant harm anyone if he has not been payed

Sounds like MC&D but with less steps

You have no incentive to RP if you can't even play as civilian and do it. It happens all the time and you can't be bothered for it.

Shows something

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Step 1. Become Civ

Step 2. Get a Pistol

Step 3. Own a door

Step 4. Sell antiques 

Step 5. Hire security 

Step 6. Apply for a political position

Step 7. Profit.  With you local business backed by the PD, having security and a gun yourself.  You are a successful business owner. 

Alternatively,  

Step 1. Don't do any effort and suggest a job so you can play that instead. 

16 minutes ago, Indigo_ said:

You own a literal vendor job and are complaining at others for not doing rp

Anyways, i really don't think this is necessary, /setjob is all you really need  

No wonder, Xunt called you a Toxic Drama leech, can see where hes getting out now.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif