Nigel gaming

Nigel's SCP-096 aplication

RP-Name: Nigel W Churchill

SteamID:STEAM_0:0144862357

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 4d

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): spacer.png

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: Yes, I cannot attack others around me if chasing a target, I'm not allowed to follow someone who opens my containment and looks at my face on purpose

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yes.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: Once SCP-096 has breached containment it first has to kill it's "target" before it goes into a "passive state" during this "passive state" either E11 or B7 are allowed to re-contain SCP-096 without looking at SCP-096 and bring it back to it's containment chamber once this is done E11/B7 has to uncuff SCP-096 inside it's containment chamber and wait for the doors to close all the while not looking at SCP-096 

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: i stop all movement and sit on the floor waiting for someone to look at my face or to be re-contained by E11/B7

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): i mean they all looked at SCP-096's face so of course I would kill them since SCP-096 would also do this and this is RP after all

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: again, looking at SCP-096's face would provoke it even if it was accidental so, yes I would attack the person who saw my face since this is what SCP-096 would do.

Your application is underdetailed and hard to read because the template and the answers are the same font. 

You already got a warning for micspam, even though told to stop. Not even 10 minutes ago I heard you micspamming again as SCP-999 which shows that you are minging.