daniel spears

staff aplacation

Name:daniel

What country are you from?:scotland now i live in the uk

How well do you speak and understand English?:very well its my first language 

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:526598067

In-Game name(s):daniel spears 

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP):i have 3 days and 4 hours and 21 seconds 

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?:nope but will try to be one soon 

Do you have a microphone?:nope but im getting one next friday 

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?:no sorry 

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):do you know what i dont know why you would pick me becasue im just a normal guy but im kind im firm but fair and ill sort stuff out the way its supposed to be done and ill be active 24/7

How long will you be able to play per day?:all day as far as i know unless i need to go outside 

Any past experience as staff?:yes i was staff on a life rp

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):i have had one warning and one ban i think for killing someone who wasnt ment to be killed when someone told me to kill them 

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No:kinda i know the command !bring daniel spears and !return daniel spears and !cloak me and also !uncloak me 

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):yes its a containment faciolity to keep the scp's under controle and also the resemble what a containmen facility is about and to learn team work and dissaplin

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:yes if you are a guard then u haft to give d class to the sientist and excort thrm to thee testing room and help with breaches 

just want to say sorry for my spelling and thank your for reviewing me applacation 

I don’t need to -1 or +1 your application because I already know it’s gonna be denied. Three things, I have no idea who you are, your application word limit is below by a fuck ton, even in “Why should we pick you” section, it says you need to have 250 words minimum and you’ve completely ignored it thinking you still legitimately will be getting staff 

Edited by Norra

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

Dude you are minging at dblock airlock right now , just got done with a sit , how do you expect to get accepted lol.

To put context : this guy was opening airlock ordering everyone to back off (not from the airlock but from the area inside the dblock) and then killing everyone in front of the door , then he would close it , wait for people to bunch up on the door , and start again. 

-1 fuck no , you're not only an inexperienced player you are a bad one too.

Edit: Lmao just noticed it says staff aplacation

Edited by Fayne™

Doesn't have TS

Only wrote 43 words in why should we pick you to be staff

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

more shit than my app was (btw, who are you?)

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.