Mark Kuntson

Kuntson reports Frodsman

Your name in-game: Mark Kuntson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119242586

Person's you report name: Frodsman Cooper

Person's you report SteamID: STEAM_0:0:432500005

Why do you want him banned?: I want him warned/removed from Event Planner Team. Frodsman has shown what in my eyes in incompetence and ignorance. Below you will find screenshots of his propclimbing to get to the hospital roof. Judging by his recent behaviour and overall performance as Staff and Event Planner I think he should be removed from the team. 

Below you will find 3 screenshots and 1 picture of logs:

1st screenshot shows his prop being used as a means to climb onto the building next to the substation. You can also see that it is his prop by looking at the left of the screen

2nd screenshot shows him moving the prop to be able to climb onto the edge of the map

3rd screenshot shows him on the hospital roof

The screenshot of the logs is supposed to confirm that the person on the hospital was indeed Frodsman. The combat does not matter here.

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.): 20210310173442_1.thumb.jpg.2e976afceeeb9be0fba4d6ac320f7637.jpg20210310173454_1.thumb.jpg.ccd3b076c57ee5b30b1a2380e87f1d27.jpg20210310173519_1.thumb.jpg.e1defb790dea1d62c5739e764d15fe96.jpgFrodsman.thumb.png.1f7f6bb47942f4e2b8bfde38c522afcd.png

Poop

People have constantly gotten up there. In the previous "event" axios and another got up there together and I had assumed they used props to get up there. I haven't ever really seen anyone actively go up there at all so I have no idea how they do it but I assumed they used props and someone told me to do it as well so I did. I wouldn't have gotten up there like that if I knew exactly what people did to get up there but even then after that previous thing that me and jack did probably is last nail in the coffin in all honesty 

13 minutes ago, Brandon Viper said:

I assumed they used props and someone told me to do it as well so I did. 

They use world props, not ones spawned in. 

Anyways,

+1 for a possible temporary tier. 

Prop climbing isn't a major issue and certainty not enough to get removed, but it's still retarded being a staff member and breaking rules instead of just asking how they did it. 

Edited by Johnwickisblak

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

i mean, he even admitted to it lol, its propclimb

+1

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.