In Game Name: Alan J Miller

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:210193732

Crafting Table experience level: 125

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The homd provides arms and utilities to the members of the facility. These tools can utilized to assists in there duties. The homd can craft items of use during a breach such as the micro HID this can only be sold to the E11 commander. Other things that can be acquired by the Homd are slams they can be used by MTF to block off areas or make it more difficult to enter. They can do many more things but these are some examples.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: From a young age my body was made for crafting my parents were killed by SCP-682. If the E11 commander who had with them had the micro HID he wouldve been able to safe there lives. From that day I swore to CRAFT all the items needed for the safety of the site. NO MAN shall go without magnum rounds NO MAN shall go without gas masks NO MAN shall go without healing grenades. I am the bringer of ammo I am the destroyer of low ammo count. I am the bringer of gas masks to breath in the filth of CI mustard gas. When I was the age of 6 I had already achieved my PHD in ADVANCED PHILSOPHY. When I was 20 I had achieved a doctorate in every subject (besides arts degree). 

I've been crafting for 30 years now and I think I am ready to take one the immeasurable job of Homd.

Anyways thanky wanky for weading my appy wappy i hope you accepty weppy

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

Just now, Lorex Krato said:

libtard i swear

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Just now, Rusty said:

Will wait for more community feedback.

keter i love you but i hate you

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"