Zack Wood

Idea for new spawnable combat suit

Mark II Fursuit

image.png.eee140244a00b747f35d9f5fbbfc9ec2.png

The mark II fursuit is an advanced adaptation of the regular fursuit worn by many. Unlike its predecessor, instead of being made from cloth, fibre polymers etc. it is made from an anomalous variation of Kevlar which is extremely lightweight compared to it's non-anomalous brother, while still retaining the bullet resistant properties with increased durability. The suit covers the wearers entire body providing full protection in combat, and as it's flexible it can be used to cover joints, allowing movement to be mostly unhindered.

In game this will provide the user with 400 extra armour and can be spawned for  $1,000,000. To balance it out, movement could be reduced by 20% due to the joints needing to be armoured. The fursuit will also give a 1/10 chance to change the pitch of the users voice to a higher tone, making them more feminine - even more so if they already had a high pitch voice. It also has a 1/10 chance to instantly kill the user within 10 seconds. When someone kills a user with this suit on, they receive $500,000 as an incentive to kill them more.

This product can be produced by the Manufacturing Department, possibly limited to the Head of Manufacturing due to its advantage in combat situation. MC&D salesmen could also be a viable source for this as they deal with anomalous objects and selling them.

what do you guys think? any changes?

confused the 1/10 chance to kill the user confuses me

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

by order of o5-1 rdm zack woods on any job

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

1 minute ago, Norra said:

So uh...

I made it

https://streamable.com/yns0vi

this is what smt does instead of literally anything else.  i hate norra die die die

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.