Crossingchain31

A player has break the N.L.R rules and doing other stuff

Your name in-game: Gabriel Gallardo

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:539976052

Person's you report name: Lieutenant NightWatcher

Person's you report SteamID: Dosent apper me

Why do you want him banned?: He was breaking the N.L.R rule even i said to him,he was shooting me other becasue he was saying that is a "spy" among us, then he start to shoot me and i start shootig to him becasue  he was shooting me,i kill him and he come back with the N.L.R breaking warning and still kill me,then he kill me again on spawn. Then i was speakin with a another persons asking how to report a player,and he hear and start shooting at me again whitout saying nothing.

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.):

this is the only screenshot that i have,you can see that i have the N.L.R in the background when he kill me on spawn.

it dosent appear on steamId but that is the screenshoot of the Player

unknown.png

Edited by Crossingchain31
I forget to put my in game name

i was with a another person,he was there everytime when that person kill me in spawn and when he was breaking the nlr rules

I honestly don't care if he gets banned anymore, but this will happen with other players and it will be gross trying to roleplay with these types of players

Edited by Crossingchain31
To put more text

I don't understand what people don't understand about proof is a MUST. a screenshot of your nlr in the background isn't proof of everything

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

Accepted.

-.. In a sense. The player has already been permanently banned for a separate incident.

Next time however, acquire more evidence as to what happened.

🇺🇸 Riley Windrunner 🇺🇸

SCP-RP Staff Manager

Ex:

Lead of A-1

O5-6 "The American"