Certex

Schumacher

Your in game name: Certex
The accused staff member's in game name, Steam profile link or Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:123705376

What they had done (Please give a detailed description as to what happened): 

I was near the Jails and was trying to get on the roof for fun, I ask people for a boost because I was unable to get there without one so this CG helps me out and gives me a boost and then tases me, I was fine with that because I wasnt allowed to go in there, I knew that he couldn't get up there without a boost either so I would be fine if I hide for long enough. But then he just straight up noclips and gets up on the roof and arrests me. although my intentions were mingy, this doesn't mean he can abuse his powers.

Evidence (This is not required, however, if you don't have any evidence you ARE required to come on TeamSpeak and explain what happened on there with the accused staff member present. Evidence can be videos, recordings or screenshots) I have no evidence, I don't think this staff member will lie because there were like 4 witnesses.

Hello! As the Security Staff in Question. I shall respond, you were on top of the Brig on the Storm Outpost? Map. You were boosted you up there so entering a CL5 area [the roof itself] so warranted an arrest, then while you were still tased, and ragdolled on the floor, a mixture of a well timed sprint, crouch, strafe jump with a jedi behind me also on the ledge allowed me to get onto the roof. I was lagging at the time - as my laptop is shitttttttttttttttttt and so I guess that could have lead to the idea of no clip, if this is the case, I do apologise profusely for this issue !

However, either way, even if you stayed on the roof, 5 seconds later and another jump would have got me up there, or I would have just camped the floor as you would have to come down anyway. Either way, apologies for the confusion ! 

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

Little to no evidence other than these 4 witnesses, none of which have responded. All you have is your word and as you have openly admitted to be someone who comes on the server to minge I don’t think I’m going to believe you over a high ranking trusted member of this community. 

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO

- CG Temp Vice Commander

- DU ARC SGTM

- CG ARC Colonel

- Jedi Watcher

- Jedi Agent

- Jedi Consular

- Hauptamt Köningsplatz Oberbereitshaftsleiter

Finance Oberbereitschaftsleiter

Hauptpanzerjäger

- HLRP Senior Discord Staff

2 hours ago, Rogue said:

Little to no evidence other than these 4 witnesses, none of which have responded. All you have is your word and as you have openly admitted to be someone who comes on the server to minge I don’t think I’m going to believe you over a high ranking trusted member of this community. 

what? how would you know who to ask? I never said the name of the witnesses. and I haven't said that the only reason I have joined on the server to minge what? you're just twisting my words, I said that the act I did was **slightly** mingy.

8 hours ago, [WW2] Auster Schumacher said:

Hello! As the Security Staff in Question. I shall respond, you were on top of the Brig on the Storm Outpost? Map. You were boosted you up there so entering a CL5 area [the roof itself] so warranted an arrest, then while you were still tased, and ragdolled on the floor, a mixture of a well timed sprint, crouch, strafe jump with a jedi behind me also on the ledge allowed me to get onto the roof. I was lagging at the time - as my laptop is shitttttttttttttttttt and so I guess that could have lead to the idea of no clip, if this is the case, I do apologise profusely for this issue !

However, either way, even if you stayed on the roof, 5 seconds later and another jump would have got me up there, or I would have just camped the floor as you would have to come down anyway. Either way, apologies for the confusion ! 

so, your lying now? could u take a video of you doing the "well timed jump" on the same map?

12 hours ago, Koauts Beghemot said:

So hem, you are "complaining" about a staff member who stopped you from doing something mingy? 

He probably just did that in order to save up some time (you know, fast access to the roof).

If it was NRP, I think that you are eligible for a ban as you clearly stated that you want to do something (intentionally) mingy. But this is not NRP, this is a Republic. So yeah.

Yeah save up some time lets give everybody noclip so they can "save up some time". Im complaining that staff member used his powers in a situation he shouldn't have. he is also lying now, a person who lies over something like this shouldn't deserve staff.

All I see is an admin abuse with no evidence and someone crying over it. If you have the gall to start claiming members of the staff team are abusing their power and have no evidence to show for it, then not much will happen. The fact you admitted that your intentions were mingy means that even if noclip was involved it was justified. 

And as a side not about witnesses, unless they have evidence their word won't exactly help much either as people can easily lie in situations like that.  

giphy.gif

afe66a9a156a6a82579ff3d7b376dc69.png

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

Community Reserve Hierarchy

WW2 Manager

WW2 Gauleiter

Former Ranks:

Community Co-Founder

WW2 Owner

MRP Head-Admin

SCP Senior-Admin

ZRP Reserve

Spoiler

DkZVqZ7.gif

zr3q8dO.gif
lzGCgeD.gif

7 minutes ago, Extreme said:

All I see is an admin abuse with no evidence and someone crying over it. If you have the gall to start claiming members of the staff team are abusing their power and have no evidence to show for it, then not much will happen. The fact you admitted that your intentions were mingy means that even if noclip was involved it was justified. 

And as a side not about witnesses, unless they have evidence their word won't exactly help much either as people can easily lie in situations like that.  

I actually don't mind the noclip anymore the fact that he is lying about it now is just making it 50 times worse for him. the witnesses are higher ups in the rank, why would they risk losing their ranks to get an admin punished. the template also says evidence is not strictly required. ranks as in NCO's/CO's

Edited by Certex

here is some evidence of his lying.
7nKZeSL.png
i downloaded the storm outpost, set the gamemode to darkrp tried getting the "well timed jump" for about 10 minutes straight with no success.

Edited by Certex

Schumacher said" a mixture of a well timed sprint, crouch, strafe jump with a jedi behind me also on the ledge allowed me to get onto the roof."

i believe that explain it.

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

1 minute ago, Victor said:

Schumacher said" a mixture of a well timed sprint, crouch, strafe jump with a jedi behind me also on the ledge allowed me to get onto the roof."

i believe that explain it.

cant seem to get the well timed jump.

He also said that there were some lag issue.

Here i have an idea: get someone, anyone really and go to the same postion(brig) and jump on their head and try to jump on the roof.

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

Damn all of these happened at the same time. i finally got it after like 15 minutes this man seems to have the luck of god himself or something.

P.S: what was the name of the supposed Jedi that was behind u?

Would also like to note i got it after 15 minutes of trying on 64 tick server with 0 ping, while on the otherhand the server has 16 tps and cant remember his ping but obviously wont be 0.

Edited by Certex

If you are here to start a conversation take it to private messages. As for this case, with no evidence or witnesses (literally mentions 4 witnesses with no names, responds or support of them) you aren't going to get anywhere. You are asking for the jedi's name without providing any yourself. "Although my intentions were mingy", don't know what to say about that. With all this aside, did you make a claim of this supposed staff abuse? Seems only reasonable to do in that situation. And if yes, which staff member responded to that?

baljeep1.jpg.ae11bf4d436bdc4308ed4957b7a389a8.jpg

8 hours ago, Blaster said:

With all this aside, did you make a claim of this supposed staff abuse? Seems only reasonable to do in that situation. And if yes, which staff member responded to that?

He made a claim in-game and I responded to it as I was SOD. No Senior Staff+ was there / responded so I forwarded him to the forum section. Certex only asked to report someone for Staff Abuse, hence I just gave him the link to the Admin Abuse Section.

Screenshot_36_440x240.png.72ca0d3144059da0d04a5c4e6ccc0107.png

14 hours ago, Blaster said:

If you are here to start a conversation take it to private messages. As for this case, with no evidence or witnesses (literally mentions 4 witnesses with no names, responds or support of them) you aren't going to get anywhere. You are asking for the jedi's name without providing any yourself. "Although my intentions were mingy", don't know what to say about that. With all this aside, did you make a claim of this supposed staff abuse? Seems only reasonable to do in that situation. And if yes, which staff member responded to that?

the evidence i have is its improbable to go up there without a noclip or a boost. 

This isn't really my field to dwell in, but I think this Admin Abuse thread was made to stop abusers. Admins that would no clip, use their rank to get advantages and ruining RP for others or being malicious with their powers. 

Saying he is abusing by him arresting you In Character for something others say could have been punished OOC'ly, eh.

We're talking about a jump here. You reported him because he jumped higher than you would think he could. What if he noclipped? Noclipped to a guy to IC punish him instead of OOC'ly punish him. 

All in all, I say this is a vague report and given the minùte impact on the general RP at the time, can't you just drop it and realize you didn't get warned for anything.

Even if he did abuse noclip you have 0 proof that he did and your so called "proof" is a picture of a map. It's all he says she says, so you have no grounds to make an admin abuse request. Its most likely that you are just angry he arrested you and thought that he must have noclipped.

Basically If you didn't see him noclip then it's most likely that he didn't noclip

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys

Update to my previous comment: I tried ot jump up to the brig, didn't take me more than 5 seconds to do so. Crouch jump to the spaced area on top of the door, then lean outwards without falling and jump to the roof. So the jump is possible with ease, as long as you crouch jump.

baljeep1.jpg.ae11bf4d436bdc4308ed4957b7a389a8.jpg