Jason Haze

jason haze's request to ban/warn 1st sgt winter spc vonswolfburg

Your name in-game: Jason haze

Your SteamID:jason haze SteamID [ STEAM_0:1:188307512 ]  SteamID64 [ 76561198336880753 ] Steam Name [ jason haze ]

Person's you report name :1st sgt winter and spc vonswolfburg 

Person's you report SteamID:SPC von Wolfsburg SteamID [ STEAM_0:1:223172628 ]  SteamID64 [ 76561198406610985 ] Steam Name [ SPC von Wolfsburg ]

1st SGT Winter SteamID [ STEAM_0:0:76866999 ]  SteamID64 [ 76561198113999726 ] Steam Name [ 1st SGT Winter ]

Why do you want him banned?:

metagame, RDA, RDM

some insight-

I was a ci disguised as SG at EZ café when a hack started at GA. I waited there for the intruders to come to gg so i could deal with them there. 3 nu7 (including the ones I'm reporting) before this happened kept demanding I go up to GA and open GG because of possible intruders. I kept saying no. anyway, the NU7 NCO apparently by his own words ordered my arrest for 'standing around' and not going up to GA to help with the hacking situation, and for not opening GG when I was "specifically ordered to" this same nu7 died by falling down a ladder just before the raid started and immediately came back to EZ café. after my arrest was ordered without my knowledge, an nu7 unit came and tried to cuff me, I killed him and then got shot in the back by the same NCO who died to the ladder. now this is a common issue with nu7 ordering people around then getting butthurt when you don't. he says the 2 other nu7 units ordered me to open GG for them and then go help in the raid by GA, and because I didn't do that, that's why I was ordered to be detained. now correct me if im wrong, you cannot order someone to open a door, and why would i open it if there is a hack by GA and they are on the other side of GG? anyway, anything i missed is in the evidence, so see for yourself.

side note: in game i said the hack was at MT, didn't know it was at GA at the time....

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.):

recording crashed, gonna have to go on the message logs 😞

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

Okey so...

The evidence does not show anything but ooc chat where Winter explained why he cuffed you. I do not see how this is enough for a ban cause you can say that he metagamed but there is no proof for it.

Also, I do not see how this is metagame, this might be RDA but well I don't know how this includes you being CI. If the arrest was invalid then it is RDA. 

It is not RDM since you killed another unit, if someone metagames me and kills me it is only metagame cause I was hostile, which is a valid reason to kill me. 

TLDR: No evidence and if provided a warn for RDA would be enough for Winter

Poop

32 minutes ago, Mark Kuntson said:

Okey so...

The evidence does not show anything but ooc chat where Winter explained why he cuffed you. I do not see how this is enough for a ban cause you can say that he metagamed but there is no proof for it.

Also, I do not see how this is metagame, this might be RDA but well I don't know how this includes you being CI. If the arrest was invalid then it is RDA. 

It is not RDM since you killed another unit, if someone metagames me and kills me it is only metagame cause I was hostile, which is a valid reason to kill me. 

usually when i say the things to warn for, I usually mean what's most appropriate, and not all of them.

the text shows he himself explaining why he cuffed me and that it was an invalid reason, im not sure what more proof is needed for that.

As for the rdm, if some random nu7 tried to cuff you when you have done nothing wrong and there is a raid going on, would you let him cuff you? no

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

1 minute ago, Jason Haze said:

the text shows he himself explaining why he cuffed me and that it was an invalid reason, im not sure what more proof is needed for that.

As for the rdm, if some random nu7 tried to cuff you when you have done nothing wrong and there is a raid going on, would you let him cuff you? no

It shows him explaining that you failed to respond to raids and do you job. I do not see a problem with that. Your story says sth different tho and there is no proof for it.

No you would not let him cuff you. You would shoot him and therefore In RP shown hostility which you can be killed for. Both of you had valid reasons to kill each other. 

Poop

Okay so the CI started hacking and we all thought it is GA hack. You asked me and PFC Jager if we needed your help and we said yes come here and help us. You were behind GG and you refused to open the door, you waited for us to open it but we did not. I reported this to the SGT and I was told to cuff you. You resisted arrest and then you pulled your gun out and killed me, that is why Winter killed you. 

Not meta or RDA you ddint help the said Nu7 units when a GA was being hacked, i told them to cuff you for breaking laws i didnt think they would run after you  during a raid, Law 1.2(i think still trying to learn the new law book) i got told that you were just standing around during a raid and not helping so i told them "Get him to help if he donest cuff him"

Edited by [AS] Eagle
Removed some stuff i said before and fixed spelling :)

4 hours ago, Jason Haze said:

usually when i say the things to warn for, I usually mean what's most appropriate, and not all of them.

You were a SG i had full reason to cuff you if you dont do your job