Mastervandeisel

Ban Appeal

Server you got banned from: Werewolf SCP:RP

Your name in-game: Edward Hiltzgard

Your SteamID: [U:1:945823802]    

Admins' name that banned you: Unsure, I can't remember who it was.

Admin's steamID: Can't access the ID.

Why did you get banned?: I can't see what I was banned for, but If I can recall, I was banned for RDM and LTAP? (The date I was banned, I think it was Feb 19 2020

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I wish to apologize for RDMing a SCP Guard member near the CLASS-D entrance  chambers, I was an idiot for acting like I was on that very day, and I am sorry for what I have done, I wish to RP with the other fellow members that have played on that server, If there is any chance that I can show that I have changed since before, then I will do my best to show it.       -Mastervandeisel
Snapshot0001.thumb.png.74456f1799b2742e1d43137a66c496f4.png
Anything else?: 

NEUTRAL

- You do not get permanently banned for RDM + LTAP (you will get banned for a longer duration, but it is not permanently) therefore I think you are giving us the wrong reason for your ban.

Edited by Kabasch
14 minutes ago, Kabasch said:

- You claim to be banned at the date of the 19th of feburary of 2020, even though the screenshot you show to us says that you've been banned today, the 23th of March of 2021. 

- You do not get permanently banned for RDM + LTAP (you will get banned for a longer duration, but it is not permanently) therefore I think you are giving us the wrong reason for your ban.

all in all I think you should be unbanned till you make things clear.

I just went on to check and I'm not lying to you when I say this, I was banned on that exact date, Yes, It says I was banned today, but I wasn't, I was banned for a longer duration, The ban was never set to end, I'm not lying when I say this. I Don't know if it reset on me and proceeded to ban me again but at a different date, But I swear, I was banned last year, Feb 19th 2020.

You were in fact banned on Feb 19th, 2020. For Mass RDM - LTAP.

You were likely briefly un-banned by an error in the system, and shortly afterwards re-banned.

🇺🇸 Riley Windrunner 🇺🇸

SCP-RP Staff Manager

Ex:

Lead of A-1

O5-6 "The American"

54 minutes ago, Yokishi said:

You were in fact banned on Feb 19th, 2020. For Mass RDM - LTAP.

You were likely briefly un-banned by an error in the system, and shortly afterwards re-banned.

Then I am going to revise my previous post. I am not going to +1 either because I don't want to say anything about this whatsoever. I never were apart of the situation or else. NEUTRAL

Could I have a second chance to come back to the server?
I was banned permanently for something that would've had me banned for a week or two. which I would understand that is a good reason but I was banned and never set to be unbanned from that day on. I Do apologize if I sound impatient, I'm just wondering if there is a chance I can try again.

I truly am sorry for what I did last year, I do apologize for what I did was wrong and I promise not to break that rule again, if I do then I am at fault for it and will deal with the consequences that come with it.

Edited by Mastervandeisel

Accepted.

You're on your final leg, don't bust it. Go over the rules again, and reintegrate yourself into the community. This time for the better.

🇺🇸 Riley Windrunner 🇺🇸

SCP-RP Staff Manager

Ex:

Lead of A-1

O5-6 "The American"