Miniz_Jual

Homd Wl

In Game Name: James MikeWell
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200613563
Crafting Table experience level: 125

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?:The Quarter Master Of the manufacturing department has many jobs such as telling what they manufacturing what to do and supplying ammo and weapons to nu-7 b7 e 11 and other armed units make them more powerfull during raids to overcome the people there fighting against.
Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: i think id be fit for this job because am mostly patient.I know how to work MD very well such as what they supply and what tools and roles they posses.During breaches i shall provide as much as i can for the armed units such as the Hid Micro that will decimtae anomalys in the matter of seconds.Im a very good leader such as telling my other MD to do such as what to make and how to deal with certain situation.If a breach happens id get me and my MD to go close to the area and start producing stuff such as, ammo kits gas mask rifle ammo types and watever the armed units require. Id try to do this as effectively as possible.