SCPeanutbutter

SCP-096 Template

Application Template

RP-Name: Dan Fuchs

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192312651

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 3 weeks

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: I sit in the corner and then after a while i say that i am ready for test and then when a d class comes and in RP accidently looks at my face and then runs away i run to him and a person blocks the door so i kill that person too, once i kill the d class i sit back down and then let myself be recontained

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: yes

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: let 096 kill said person as it is impossible to stop 096 from killing someone as soon as they look at him, then place the bag on his head, and take him back to his CC and unbag him making sure no one looks at him accidnetly

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: i run toward and if anyone blocks the doors i kill them and then once i get the d class i sit back down and then let myslef be brought back to my CC unless somebody else looks at me

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): yes because it shows how 096 is a very horrifying SCP
A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: i should kill them, in the rules it says i must kill anyone looking at my Face

Garry's Mod (x64) 30_03_2021 20_14_59.png

Edited by SCPeanutbutter