In-game name(s):

Kato / Kato Shaniq

Steam Name: 

Kato 🙂

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞

STEAM_0:1:80677142

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

Germany, MESZ, 1 Hour ahead of the Server.

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes I take advanced classes in English.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):

09W 2D 04H 28M 37S

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

Senior Knight, Junior Doctor, Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I own a USB Microphone, and I mainly speak unless I am eating or there is too much background noise.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the server May 2019. I have taken multiple breaks, usually after reaching Sub-path in Jedi or Staff Officer in Regiments.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

I am usually always on Discord all day, aswell as in Teamspeak 3. The Forums I check weekly.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen):

https://imgur.com/a/tqJUiar

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff ensure that the RP on the server stays serious and enjoyable for everyone. They take care of problems coming from minges/failrp or other rulebreakers. They deal with those that operate outside of the server rules and break enjoyment for others. They also help the players when it comes to the playing experience as for example setting up trainings, preparing etc.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have read the server rules multiple times, and whenever I am unsure about a rule I may be committing I always check the server rules.

List of all previous server staff experience:

/

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I do understand, but if I were to reach Staff, I will always show exemplary perfomance to show that such a demotion would not come to place.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would talk to the player about what he saw and about what he has to say, I would then check logs to see if there are logs of a player injuring multiple clones at once. If there are I would then deal with the player accordingly to the amount of random death matches he committed. If there are no logs of someone injuring/killing other clones, I would talk to the player again to ask if he was really sure and then assure him that it still is fine he called for Staff as long as he did not want to get others in trouble on purpose. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would teleport to the Cadet to tell him I am getting a trainer, I would then teleport to a Battalion if available and ask them to order a NCO+ to the Cadet Area to train him. If there is no Battalion or no response from Battalion I would teleport a NCO and ask them to train the NCO. If no NCO or others would be available I would train the Cadet myself.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Seeing as it is hard to tell in the first place if it was an accident or not, I would simply just ignore it from a staff point of view at first and let CG deal with it accordingly.  Due to it not being attempted RDM if he immediately put it back on safety and apologizing.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Depending if im on my Staff Job or IC Job. On my staff job I would simply ignore it as he does not need to salute a OOC Rank. If I were on my IC Job I would simply remind the CT for future references that Ranks higher than 2nd LT are to be saluted to as well as Battalion and High Command.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would simply remind them that just because the exact situation they executed is not formally written down, they still do not have the permission to do so. I would explain to them in what way they broke FailRP and in what way that situation collides with the already written FailRP rules.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would explain to them again why they are exactly getting punished and for what they did. If they continue on with their arguing I will simply remind them that they can post a complaint in the Admin Abuse Section of the Werwolfgaming Forums.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I have joined this server almost 2 years ago, since then I have had multiple ups and downs and only took one bigger break spanning roughly two months. In all my time on the server I have spent plenty of time getting adjusted and used to the server, of how it works, of how the people cooperate and how the rules go. I am an experienced member of the community aswell as a reliable member. Especially with the current situation of lockdown I am technically almost always available, if people require me all they need is to ping me and I will be there as soon as possible. I play the server all day usually from 2PM to 11PM or longer, meaning I am available immediately in this span. Despite myself not having ULX Experience, I have heard and looked from multiple staff of how most of the commands work, meaning I would only require a refreshment here and there, but the standard commands are all clear to me. I know the rules thoroughly. I am a known member of this community aswell as a trusted one. I dedicate a lot of my time towards this server and this server only and I wish to finally achieve a higher purpose and position on this server on which I can help and assist not just the staff team but everyone on this server. So what I will bring is my experience, activity, dedication and reliability aswell as my trustworthiness towards the staff team. 

Edited by Kato

+1 Competent monkey man

Edited by Havoc

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

+1

He has always been a great guy even back in 2019 as Teacher Kota I really hope he passes because he is in my opinion one of the best on the server

Current Ranks: Honour Guard 🤓
Past Ranks: Gavz's Kitten, Shock Vice Commander, CG Vice Commander, Obi Wan Kenobi, 104th Captain ,GC Person Solaire is cringe MCO, CW EP, 501st SO

image.png.324b76498a285dfc28bba9c6ce924924.png

Neutral

- He´s really friendly to everyone.

- Good application and some of the answers were really good as well.

- I would suggest staying and reaching a higher rank in Jedi because as Solaire said you have had the tendency to resign from what I´ve heard which the is not the best thing when you´re staff. I think they try to avoid people who resign a lot to have a stable and stong staff team.

Current Ranks

🐸

EDIT : Ignore this i didnt realise i had already replied

Edited by Havoc

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

You have resigned an awful lot, I recomend you come back on your next app and prove that you'll stick around.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

Denied

Unfortunately you weren't chosen for Staff this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve