Joker

Joker's Staff Application

In-game name(s): 41st 2nd LT Joker

Steam Name:Joker

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:1:439291903

Age when applying:15

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England | GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: yes 

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):6w 5d

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:  Platinum VIP 41st 2nd LT Joker  Jedi Senior Knight Joker

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:Both

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 29/03/2020 \

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: I use TS and Discord alot

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): https://imgur.com/a/bWpb5wr i have no warns or bans

State the role of staff on the server: in the server staff are used for helping people who need help or don't know what to do on the server, fixing bugs or any minge people who come on the to minge 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?yes 

List of all previous server staff experience: none but i will learn and try my best at it

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: I understand fully

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: i would take the to a room speak to the person who is killing clone and will tell him to stop killing them and will give him a warn for it and if he does it again ban him for 3 day or more 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would get an NCO or if there no NCO and can get who ever is lower on the server like 2nd LT+

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:I would tell him to make sure to put his gun away in debrief and let him of because he hasn't done anything wrong

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: if he doesnt know what rank i can tell him everytime you see 2nd LT+ you need to salute

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:I would explain to him that it is simply impossible/very difficult to list every FailRP rule on the server rules since there are many and proceed to inform him as a clone so he understand the rules of FailRP

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:I would tell them to do the punishment or might lead to a warn or a ban 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I think I stand out because I would try my best at staff and learn from my mistakes and improve from it and secondly I should be chosen. After all, when there are no staff on early in the morning or at night I can try and help more, The third reason why I deserve staff is that this will be my fourth time applying which shows I do want to become staff and that am not just some guy who gives up after not getting it twice. Fourly I enjoy helping people and making sure that everyone is having a good time and helping people to get along with other people on the server, In time on server I have received zero bans and zero warnings which shows how much of a responsible member of the community I am, also I like to maintain a friendly and polite environment, I shall be nothing but loyal to this server and the people on the server. If I'm on LOA I can still be active in discord and help anyone if they have any questions. I know I can deal with tough situations with people, be it with new ones or even older friends and a fun and safe place for people to gather and play, I also generally have a good relationship with the people I've met and spoke to on the server and have a friendly face to those in need of help.I am a fast learner and can learn from my action.Thank you for your time and consideration. I also hope to hear from you.

Neutral

Good Guy
Fairly Active
OK Playtime

Low effort application
Can be immature
No experience in staffing

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

image0.png

Neutral

Don't know you that well, good playtime however you missed it  in your screenshot, haven't had any negative interactions.

Try to gain a higher rank and show yourself a little more to prove you are a good candidate for the role.

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

Neutral

Has been demoted in regiment quite a bit

Seems like not much effort has been put in. 

Longest member in 41st as of now

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

Neutral

- Low effort application

- Has been demoted in the past which can show that you might not be mature enough for staff just yet

-Really friendly guy who is dedicated to his ranks. He also has a good playtime which is always appreciated. 

Current Ranks

🐸

I have one question, Will you even remember what the Mins are for Minimum Claims? Considering you could barely remember mins for GC/41st SO after being there for the longest time is indeed worrying

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

Denied

Unfortunately you weren't chosen for Staff this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve