Peter file

John Kyles SCP-096 wl app

RP-Name: John Kyle

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:444288951  

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over):   1w 3d 18h

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):2 warns. proofhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2440990428

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes i have read the rules and i fully understand them:  
Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: for example, if i breach i must only kill SCP-096-1 and try to avoid killing any other players, also when 096 kills 096-1 he should stop on top of where he killed him until his face is viewed again or until he is recontained

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?  yes i can RolePlay correctly as i have already had this wl giving me the needed experience to know how to rp, how 096 works and the rules that come with it.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:
First off, all non containment units must safely exit the room that 096 has killed 096-1 in and inform containment units of 096's presence within that certain room, when containment units arive they must approach with their backs turned to scp 096 as to avoid eye contact, and stop once they feel 096 close behind them, then they must carefully take a plastic bag and cover 096's face until its not visible , then relocation back to its Containment Chamber will start, during this relocation all non containment units shouldnt come near the mtf teams relocating 096 to its cc.
While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: Sine the D-class had observed 096's face, i would run after him until i could catch him and kill him, upon killing the D-class i would stop running and stay still where i killed the D-class and await containment, or if someone viewes my face again i will repeat the same proccess.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.):  Since the player models are a bit broken at times, i would have to rely on the addon that informs me if someone looked at my face, if they did i would then do this. upon killing the first SCP-096-1 i would then circle around and chase the others as they have actively viewed my face, i would kill them and then sit still at the last person i killed and await recontainment.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: If the member of the GOi sees my face, he cannot pass it off as an accident as he has viewed my face allowing me to kill him as it is in 096's nature to kill anyone that has observed its face, accident or not.

+1, but... » Maybe mention you have to sit down in the exact spot and rotation you had when killing your last target.

24 minutes ago, Peter file said:

096's nature to kill anyone that has observed its face, accident or not.

Also, 096 is not allowed to kill foundation personnel purposefully looking at its face (on this server), but I think you should know that.

Edited by ʏᴏᴜʜᴀꜱʙᴇᴇɴᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ
Formatting and markdown are being dumb...

i_see_you (1).png