Harry Osborn

Landa Snow (VIP)

Claimed to have failed RP and committed RDM when i was playing as the raider and was playing in fashion, this is extremely uncalled for and would have been handled with thought and a chance to correct my errors but the mods seemed to think im worth picking on. (UNPROFESSIONAL) 

Landa, you broke raid timer at least 5 times, you got kicked for it first then you came back, did the same thing, and only got banned for one day. Just wait out your ban and read the rules on raiding

RIDE LIKE LIGHTNING - CRASH LIKE THUNDER

RIP BOZO 

no one to told me how it works and when i kept asking where are the rules, everyone gave me silence.

ON TOP OF THAT as i stopped and proceeded to play “properly” that was when i was banned cuz i failed RP because of RDM. 

1) i shot him cuz he saw me as a terrorist WHICH I WOULD'VE THOUGHT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO!!!

2) there’s always a reason when i kill, duh

no one to told me how it works and when i kept asking where are the rules, everyone gave me silence.

ON TOP OF THAT as i stopped and proceeded to play “properly” that was when i was banned cuz i failed RP because of RDM. 

1) i shot him cuz he saw me as a terrorist WHICH I WOULD'VE THOUGHT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO!!!

i joined back after the 20 min wait, THATS WHY I PROCEEDED TO DO IT AGAIN, FFS

1 minute ago, Harry Osborn said:

Your honour i killed him with a reason

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

Ok take a breath 

2 hours ago, Harry Osborn said:

i shot him cuz he saw me as a terrorist WHICH I WOULD'VE THOUGHT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO!!!

What job were you playing , who did you kill , where did you kill? 

2 hours ago, Harry Osborn said:

no one to told me how it works and when i kept asking where are the rules

That's not a reason to break rules , if you would have asked in ooc where to find the rules , hell even ask admins with @ , they would have told you to do !rules in game or send you a link.

Also , again , if you don't follow the template SMT won't look over your appeal.