Common Roleplay Name:
Ljobov Moroz (on MC&D)

Steam Name:
Fair

SteamID:
  STEAM_0:1:225759688

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum):
Playtime.jpg.6a773eeb8c67d8184a8df478e6c2dc9c.jpg

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): Warns.thumb.jpg.dcb312d590e253f52029831337507174.jpg

Why do you want to join MC&D?:
After seeing some Salesmen do actual RP on the job not just sitting in club advertising guns on surface comms, it showed me that MC&D has interesting RP if someone tries to RP as a Salesman. Like manipulating the governemnt to MC&D's liking which could result in them being exempt from certain laws or having the PD on their side, trying to improve/change relations with other GOIs, just selling normal drinks, there is alot of RP potential to explore as MC&D if someone tries to.

And I want to join so I can do said RP and encourage other Agents and Bouncers and to do that RP. The special relations with other GOIs interests me too. While MC&D try to be friendly with other groups they are not afraid to attack and manipulate them if it gains MC&D enough money to risk provoking said group.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum):
MC&D is neutral, they are an observer and only step in if they notice there is something to gain like money. And that is what they want, more money. MC&D buy anomalies from other sources like Doctor Wondertainment and The Factory to get more anomalies, and then resells them to gain benefit and even more money while other GOIs use the anomalous for their own goal, MC&D just want more money.

While MC&D is powerful they only have about a 100 employees employed as to minimize any cost, because they dont need endless amounts of men to fight a war with another faction because they dont need to, they try their best to stay neutral unless it benefits them more than it hinders them while still not afraid to fight other groups.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?:
MC&D only wants to do one thing with the anomalous, gain money. MC&D sees the anomalous as a way to benefit them even more. They sell the anomalous to rich folk to which the anomalous is rare and special, the anomalous interests the rich and they have the money to buy anomalous things which makes them great customers for the MC&D.

MC&D sell the anoamlous to the Chaos Insurgency along other groups because they want to use the anomalous for their own goals, which MC&D doesnt mind as long as it doesnt intervene with their own agenda of gaining more money. MC&D do not care much for the buyer, if it means that they will get even more money.

MC&D dont attack other groups for not liking MC&D or disagreeing with with MC&D, they only attack other groups if it means it benefits them or if the group had made an enemy of MC&D.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?:
I would first cover up the leak by telling some cover story or shooting the people who heard this. Then if the one who leaked this info was one of my employees I would fire him, and if it was some ally but not MC&D I would contact his higher ups and if it was some civ I would ask how he knows our name and then shoot him.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):
Yes I have, simplified its just

Dont be retarded on the job
Work with your colleauges/allies
Stay secretive about MC&D
And lastly, work to get more benefit because after all

You can always become richer.

Edited by James Whisper
fixed some spacing