Serafim Ivonov

Serafim Ivonov's SD Application

Are you in favor of accepting me into the position of Site Director?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favor of accepting me into the position of Site Director?

In Game Name: Serafim Ivonov

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122807725

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Lieutenant Colonel on Gaminglight MilitaryRP (Temporarily shut down) - Often play as HoS and SA

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I feel I will be a good Site Director because of my knowledge of the Foundation and how it works, my ability to manage multiple things at once, and my ability to make sure personnel don't fall out of line. I am able to work closely to other personnel and make sure they do what they need to do to keep the site running. I will attempt to be present at all imprisonments at EZ cells to record the events that have happened. I will report in any major events to O5 so they can archive them. With me as a Site Director, I will steer the facility in the right direction by upgrading security and efficiency. I will attempt to make decisions that are most beneficial to the facility and the Foundation as a whole, but those also in high positions know, doing the best things for the Foundation do not mean there will be no sacrifices. 

What role does the Site Director have on the site?: The Site Director maintains the highest power on site (unless an O5 Council Member is present) and ensures the site runs smoothly and efficiently while keeping anomalies and Class D personnel contained. They are responsible for the majority, if not all, of the site's functions and security. Site Directors attend all meetings, interrogations and debriefs on site to ensure they go as planned. Other than O5, Site Directors have the final say in all decisions. 

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council are the overseers of the Foundation and all its operations. They are the highest-ranking directors, and always applied as Class A personnel. They have complete access to every Foundation facility and all their information, and are the only ones, aside from few other select staff, who hold the Clearance Level 5 keycard. The identities of the O5 Council are a closely guarded secret, arresting, interrogating, and applying amnestics to those who discovers any part of their personal information.

Additional Info (O5 Council): To further show just how much power an O5 Council Member has, refer to this quote from the Foundation database: "An O5 walks into a room, and everyone pisses their pants. That's what happens when you hold supreme power over one of the scariest organizations in world history." - SCP Database. Additional Info (me): I am a bit young, but I'm not a squeaker. I have about 52 hours on specifically a high rank job on a military RP server: Gaminglight Military RP (shut down). Time on Werewolf SCP RP posted below

Screenshot (93).png

[Edit: I am located in the EST time zone, which could be the reason no-one is seeing me on]

Edited by Serafim Ivonov
Time zone clarification

I've seen him a lot on the Site Adviser whitelist and actually being useful when on it. He provides elemental information of other zones within a site and also provides suggestions regarding what to do next to their superiors. In my opinion this man should be given a chance.

+1

+1 Positive

Good application

Past experience in high ranking positions

Seen on playing SA before, seems competent and shows understanding of the role

Shows basic understanding of the SCP universe and its lore (key for a SD to know)

Age is concerning only due to the fact that most younger players are not that responsible however I believe this is not the case for you

Playtime is not as high as I'd personally like from an SD but that's personal preference

Good luck in your application

Your application for site director has been ACCEPTED

Decent application and positive support. However I do excuse my way of expression but I hope that while you are on this job you will pull the stick that is up your ass while you are on this job and aren't deadly serious.

O5-5 "The Survivor"

(Contact me Fixer#5863)