Common Roleplay Name: Samuel Crusader

Steam Name: {BG}Neutral_Crusader

SteamID: [ STEAM_0:0:580783064 ]  SteamID64 [ 76561199121831856 ]

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 1w 4d 19h 58m

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): image.thumb.png.a977be5a4a1072b1906ac941f50b965c.png

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I want to join MC&D plainly because its fun to sell anomalies and supply the people. MC&D just has something that over GOI`s dont and I think that is mainly because they can supply but because they are a much more tightly knitted than other GOI`s as they are all in close communication.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): MC&D is a club based in London , England which captures and collects anomalous items which can be sold in some of there auctions to the highly rich. They are THE most powerful GOI the foundation has on record as there massive amounts of money help them dominate the political and economical hierarchy. the main focus of MC&D is the mass collection of money which is made from selling anomalies to the higher class and most likely other GOI`s.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: MC&D is different to other GOI`s because they do not actively seek out destruction or death to any certain people unless it harms one of there customers and are often just passive to majority of the people who they encounter.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: I would preferably not like to shut down the club as it would make us lose out on profits but if its necessary I would go into hiding and keep my bouncers and agents at club if Foundation were to raid I would inform the bouncers to let them into the club as we have nothing in there. Once they leave I would return back to the club to start selling again.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes I am aware of the rules and the punishments that will follow if I were to break the rules.

some of the info is a bit egh but its fine

Amazingly efficient and competent bouncer

+1

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

+1

ok

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

7 hours ago, Mark Kuntson said:

I find you mingy, childish and incompetent. You never RP and the only "RP" you do is getting O-12ed as anomaly and metagaming using discord with your friend Charlie and Richard.

Proof?

30 minutes ago, Bruno Woodston said:

Yeah, kuntson is right. You guys are in a discord call (social vc) a lot. I wouldnt be surprised you were using it for metagame and shit.

no we just use it to chat its a bit boring playing without talking to someone and half the time charlie is deafened its more of just talking with someone whenever something of interest happens i leave 

Not a bad app tbh  , would like to see you as salesman with your rp so should be given a chance

+1

Ace Rews 

Current Ranks:

Scp - Executive Administrator 

Scp - Lead Discord Support

Scp - Group Manager

Head Of External Affairs - HOEA

Unusual Incidents Unit - Manager- Head Of Obama Branch 

Ethics Committee - Head Of Staff

Head Of Manufacturing  - Keters Bitch

GRU Division "P" - Soldat

Chaos Insurgency Delta - A.C.E

Pros: 

-App is borderline good

-Ive seen him play MCnD a few times

Cons:

-Minge/Rude Person

-Attempted to sell anomaly to foundation while CI were raiding

-Ask Kinqu said leaks foundation info (Not meant to do that as MCnD)

Note:

If you can find a way while this app is still pending to prove you are fit for salesman then I will happily change this to a neutral or a +1 if proven enough

Also some of the people who +1 are borderline minges themselfs

39 minutes ago, Michael Jeffreson said:

Pros: 

-App is borderline good

-Ive seen him play MCnD a few times

Cons:

-Minge/Rude Person

-Attempted to sell anomaly to foundation while CI were raiding

-Ask Kinqu said leaks foundation info (Not meant to do that as MCnD)

Note:

If you can find a way while this app is still pending to prove you are fit for salesman then I will happily change this to a neutral or a +1 if proven enough

Also some of the people who +1 are borderline minges themselves

dont think i can change the bottom 2 cons but they were on downtime so also about the borderline minges part reckon you could specify ?

Denied,

Literally never seen Kinqu -1 it for a good reason @Kinqu Kylewell done.

You may reapply in 1 week.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif