Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39627762

Current rank on the server: 2nd Lieutenant

What is your playtime: (6 weeks 5 days)

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: yes and yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

Quick summary about you: 

My name is Donald, I am from the Netherlands doing a bachelor study in business administration within the hospitality industry.

Have seen quite a bit of the world and recently finished an internship in Berlin working for a convention centre.

In my spare time I like to play video games. Primarily real time strategy games or survival crafting games like 7 days to Die or playing single player open world like Metro Exodus or Bioshock Infinite.

In my off time I enjoy either cooking different types of international dishes or reading up on new and old star wars lore. Anything else I like to do is read about history or movie reviews. Long term goals for me are finishing my current bachelor studies and finding a place of my own. Later on I would like to find a proper job I can start a career with. Overall I am just a simple guy trying to jump start my life, and Gmod SWRP has been one of the nicest and wholesome experiences I had in 2020 and future.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

212th Explosive Frontline Regiment 2nd Lieutenant Kaas

Highest rank obtained:

Colonel 

What current rank do you have:

2nd Lieutenant

What is your current regiment:

212th Explosive Frontline Regiment

What should we pick you for Battalion: 

The reason to pick me for battalion is due to my experience with the server as a whole and understanding the SWRP elements within it.  I have heard and seen the aspects of battalion, the responsibilities it requires and the toll it can take if you can not handle it.

212th has been good for me to work on my leading and training building skills in game. Leading events for a regiment can be a hassle but I learned how to be able to stay above the situation and give clear and direct orders. For Battalion, honestly it seems for me like a new step into something genuinely interesting. This is leading multiple regiments during base attacks or planetaries. Reading the handbook is easy done, experiencing Battalion would be a way to learn and do more for the server and the other regiments. 

As a staff officer I did what I was asked too and made sure that in a time with a low number of members I made sure I was active and there. This was done by hosting training and leading during events. 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: 

Roles of battalion is different wherever they are in combat or on Defcon 5

On Defcon 5, Battalion is there to grant permissions from the regiments for either training or something else. If it is something else, the battalion should always ask why and give judgement or ask the higher rank what to do in said situation.

During combat they will stay back from the frontline and give orders through adverts and or voice amp. He will do this with confidence and precision to lead the republic to either victory or a successful retreat

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why) yes, for embarrassing 212th during a public debrief.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Yes. I will need time to adjust and I will take any punishment with dignity and most of all learn from it. 

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL)

Battalion in combat will either stick with the other battalion members supporting the frontline or stick with their supervising regiment and support.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

Leading a base attack successfully

Host a complete briefing or debriefing

Perform a successful mandatory training 

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?

He is there to support the leading Battalion member during the event. For example giving out the enemy movement so the leading battalion can adjust his order accordingly. Otherwise he is there to grant and deny permissions asked if the leader overlooked it.

Anything else: Still Kaan’t meme and not allowed PTS.

+1/Neutral

Fairly Well known throughout the server.

Decently Good Playtime.

You have a history of resigning from being bored of the server, and coming back soon after.

Slightly short on 200 word minimum for "Why should we pick you for battalion" (Unless I'm tripping, its 6am).

Current Ranks:

Founder of The Bois

+1/Neutral

As MS said Good Playtime and Pretty Well known

Was Short on word minimum for "why should we pick you for Battalion"

Current Ranks:

41st something - SWRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks:

CE PFT Colonel - Battalion 2nd LT - Battalion 1st LT

+1

He is a great guy

Good playtime

Good Leader

Can get a little easely frustrated when people dont listen during events

Couldnt meme even if his life dependent on it

Overall a great fit for battalion.

Neutral

- Seems to resign when he gets COL in 212th but he does always come back to 212th and no other regiment. It can still show a lack of commitment.

- Short in word minimum on why they should pick you for battalion

- Good playtime

Current Ranks

🐸

Denied

We unfortunately don't think you are the best fit for battalion. For more information about your denial message Battalion command.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO