Peter file

John Kyle's SD application

In-Game Name:  John Kyle

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:444288951

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 1w 5d 4h https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2448872908   (2w 4d 18h)

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions:

I currently play a lot of SA and talk to SD's and learn what it means to be in a high ranking position, also used to play a lot of HoS.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: 

To start off, i believe i would make a great Site Director because i can be active when a site director is most needed, especially during early times, where many players are left unguided and not knowing what to do, i could help them and keep the site in check and make sure the site runs smoothly even if it has very few people on, following that an other reason is my activity, i would like to believe im very active on the server playing for at least 4 or 5+ hours a day, this alludes to my first point of me being able to be active early in the day and also for a long period of time, for as long as a Site Director is needed on the server. I am also great at retaining information that can come in useful at a later time especially under hard circumstances that demand a quick decision to be made, for example during a large raid, or during large external missions that regard the safety of the foundation or the people within it. Furthermore i have encyclopeding knowledge regarding all the Mobile Task Forces and how they are important to the foundation and what they do, knowledge regarding the SCP's themselves, allowing me to understand how they function and the flaws they have thus making me aware of how to combat them and contain them safely, knowledge regarding the various Groups of interest which i acknowledge what each of them do and what they stand for and their views and hostility to the foundation. At last all of the reasons stated above would make me what i believe it takes to become an efficient and useful Site Director.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? 

A Site Director has many responsibilities and roles that he must fulfil, he also has access to most of the foundation database and information within the site, making him one of the most important people that can be in a facility. The Site Director is responsible for most important operations that can commence inside or outside the site, for example if a large raid on a GoI base has been fully drawn out and is about to commence the Site Director will closely inspect it and make sure it doesnt have any flaws so then the Commanding Officer can act accordingly so the raid is performed smoothly and without large incident.
Also he has the responsibility of making sure the facility is running smoothly and effectively, either by taking charge of various operations that take place within the facility such as research and or security including the MTF's.

What is the O5 Council?: 

The O5 Council is comprised of the most prestigious members of the foundation, they have the highest clearance level, CL5 that gives them access to all the information that the foundation holds. 
With such knowledge they also have the most responsibilities that vary from each Council member to an other, for example one Council member may be in charge of overseeing all the MTF units, while others may oversee research operations etc. Combined, their job is to make sure everything, and i mean everything that the foundation is doing, happens smoothly and without incident, they mostly stay covert preferring to stay hidden and hide their location and true identity since they are the most important peope in the foundation, so instead of them directly taking charge of something they will order a Site Director to act on their behalf in attempt to ensure their covertness remains but their mission is completed.

Edited by Peter file

+1 

Nice lad

Was SA with me on 06/04/2021 when there was a massive 008 breach on surface where it got nuked, and he handled it very well, trying to organise meetings, plan counter-movements ect

Good app

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

Your application for site director has been ACCEPTED

Though your application is alright and you have support your lack of strong leadership job experience worries me however everyone has to start somewhere. Don't let me down.

O5-5 "The Survivor"

(Contact me Fixer#5863)

Edited by Fixer