RP-Name: Dan Fuchs

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:192312651

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 0w 4d 17h 48m 45s

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):  

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: yes, i have - proof: Metagame - gaining info from ooc and using it ic consiquence rp - not using the fact that this is just a game and there are no consiqeunces you need to act like this is real life, RDM - random death match, Character names must be realistic and not a name of a celebrity or fictional character

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: i sit in corner of cc and then d class comes in cuffed by scinetist, and then he looks at me and then i chase for him but the scientit is blocking door so i kill him and then i finally kill the d class and then i sit back down and let myslef be recontained

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: yes infact i would love to play this often

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: leave his cc when he breaches unless your e 11 or b7 and then when everyone has left room b7 and/or e11 must wlak backwards to 096s location until they hit obsticle or feel 096 they get the bag and put it on 096s head and then cuff him and bring him back to cc and make sure no one goes near him

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: i go out of my cc al the way to ez killing anyone in the way of the doors, and then once i kill him i sit back down and let me self be recontained

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): it shows how scary 096 is and how the shock would make you look at his face, showing how he is one of the most scariest scps

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?:  i kill him becuase as the rules say i must kill anyone who looks at my face even if its not RP

Garry's Mod 06_04_2021 23_20_41.png

Neutral

Personally I don't think your warns make you a good fir for SCP-096 as you have got warns for failrp and rdm but as looking at this you are only 4 days into the server so you are still learning the rules and you have got a while to go an till you have them down to a t

Even though you have warns for failrp and rdm you could end up surprising people and being a great shy guy like some of us that have played as him and I will warn you it can get a bit boring when nobody is silly enough to look at your face, despite everything I do have a belief that you will be able to surprise us and be a good 096 so I'm just gonna remain Neutral on this application

14 hours ago, SCPeanutbutter said:

Neutral / -1
- 2 failbreach warns
- You have called alot of false sits
- 11 warnings all of them fairly recent 
- You also said you would kill anyone blocking the door and you didn't specify if they were intentionally blocking the door

14 hours ago, SCPeanutbutter said:

it shows how scary 096 is and how the shock would make you look at his face, showing how he is one of the most scariest scps

- Didn't actually answer the question
- Don't think you're fit for 096

Edited by tomasandri0606