Evan Dark

SCP-096 application

RP-Name:Evan Dark

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:103326019

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over):1w 3d 18h

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):LTARP, Breaking FearRP,Stun stick abuse

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: I have readed rules and i accept them 
1. You must not use the opportunity of a breach to MassRDM, this means you chase your target but you must not try and get people to look at your face, remember, only the target matters.

2. You may not use the third-person camera or PAC3 camera to look outside of your Containment Chamber.

3. Do not use the Bypasser SWEP to open your CC door or any others without the explicit intent to get your target. Should you break this, your whitelist will be removed on the basis of abusing SWEPs.

4. When in your Containment Chamber, you must sit in a corner and face the wall. You may not face the door or try and force a breach by making people look at you. It is FailBreaching if you do this.

5. You must kill anybody that looks at your face, whether or not you were RP’ing with them (i.e a scientist or D-Class, or any other player) you must chase and kill them.

6. Once you have killed your target, you must immediately sit down in the exact orientation you killed him and the spot where you stopped. You may not move around after this.

7. Nobody in Foundation can forcefully breach you, this means that if a Foundation personnel goes to your containment chamber, looks at your face and begins running purely to breach you, it is a rule break and you must report it. You may not chase the target if they have purposefully looked at your face.

8. Be careful to avoid accidents. This includes accidental killings while swiping with the SCP-096 SWEP. In these situations, should a staff sit be necessary, it’s good to always have evidence as staff can determine the course of action.

9. You may not kill other SCP’s. You may also not continue chasing an immortal target for more than one minute.

10. You may kill individuals blocking doors to your target, however you may not simply kill anybody on the path. They have to be actively obstructing you to be considered “allowed to kill”.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: 1.If someone will saw my face on photo in CP i will breach and hunt the target if i meet someone on my was to target i will let them live beacuse i cant kill or target anyone when im in running mode  after i kill target i will sit on ground if someone who will go passby and saw my face i will run after him. 2. If someone will come to my CC and tryes to breach me on purpose then i will call admin beacuse its FailBreach

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:I can play often on server almost everyday 1-3 hours 

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:If 096 breach then 096-1 can be terminated or let 096 kill 096-1 after it kills the target the room must be evacuated and only containment units can enter the room to Cover 096 face they must be careful and approach 096 whitout making any eye contact after they get to 096 and they are behind him then they can Cover 096 face.096 can be bagged only by CL3 or higher after 096 is bagged then containment units can drag 096 back to CC.If breach is in Facility then all Foundation stuff must leave the area only B7 and E11 can go to 096.If 096 managed to get on surface then Containment units can use force to prevent people look on 096 face 

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:I will run after Class D and after i kill the tartget (class d) i will sit on ground if anyone other then class d will saw my face will kill them too (I dont mean peopl that i met while i was running after target)

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.):If they have seen my face then i can kill them if they are actively obstructing me then they can be considered “allowed to kill”.i can kill anyone who is blocking way to my target like standing in doors on purpose if  researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class saw my face then after i kill my original target i can kill them  but im not sure beacuse 096 face detection is off while i run

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?:if i dont have covered face or cover of my face fell of then i will kill the GOI guy he is not admin he cant tell me to ignore it 096 is not friend whit anyone