Krusty

Try to be an Admin

Name: i dont wanna say my name just call me Andre

What country are you from?: I live in  germany

How well do you speak and understand English?I can speak unterstand and read English 

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:552693746

In-Game name(s):Andre Wolf 

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP):i have now 6 days 

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: I have Platinum Vip 

Do you have a microphone?: No so i just use it when i want 

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Sure i mean its required

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):
So i wanna say i am for the  Second Time Admin or try to be an Admin i just love to play on the server  and really care about of the Scp Universe so i will know if something is FailRP but i have read the rules too and with my past experience as a Admin i think i will be Fit for the job as Moderator or Trial-Moderator.I think i am good for staff because i am able to play alot sometimes i am playing 10 hours straight on the server but sometimes i dont really know what to do this is why i wanna get Admin because then i am able to do something on the server and for the server so i mean i am playing a lot staff on duty when i am Trial-Moderator i will fly around with noclip and look whats going on so i know i have a young age but i am mental ready for being an Moderator i can work under stress too and i can live with hate because when you are a Moderator there will be more pepole thats going to Hate you for a ban or a warn i would be really happy when you give me a chance because then i am able to support my favourite server.

I know what i need to do in some hard staff situations  so you will see an classic lie situation down hear somebody called an Admin for Metagaming but the Person who get reported didnt metagamed him they just dont like each other.

Me: Welcome to the Werwolf Gaming support  so you reported him for metagaming is that right?

Person 1: Yes so i an CI in the foundation and he looked on the Tablist as he was a E11 and killed me because i am CI

Person 2: um i wasnt even a E11 

Me: !logs ( check logs if he was a E11 and killed the CI)

Me:So there is nothing in the logs about it are you sure that he Metagamed and Rdmd you?

Person 1: Yes i am sure that he was it

Me:Check Logs again and see nothing stand in there about this 

Me: So i checked logs and nothing stand there do you have any Video ?

Person 1 Leaves Game 

Person 2: so i have a video

Sends me the Video 

Me: I see he was definitly Lieng to me ok 

Me: !warn Person 1  Lying to Staff|LTRP Leaves till an Admin Sit 

so this was just a example what i will do when something like this happen i hope you guys take me as a Mod

How long will you be able to play per day?: a lot i mean i am able to definitly play over 3 hours a day 

Any past experience as staff?:Yes i was admin on a german DarkRP server i was 3 months moderator in german suchtbunker but i lost it because i lost the motivation to play the server. But i will try to do a nice and long job on the server i mean this server is my day right now.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):

1.Rdm killing unarmed person

2.Not removing props from scp cc

3.FailRP breaking cuffs as 173

I learned a lot out of this warns and tryed to make me better 

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes i know the basics,

Ban(ban a Playerfrom a server)

Logs(shows Logs )

Kick(Kick a Plyerfrom the server)

jail(jailes aPlayer for a amount of time)

Freeze(Freeze a player that he can do nothing)

Unfreeze(unfreezes a player)

Bring(Brings a player)

Goto(goes to a player)

Return(return a player to his original position)

God(Give a player god mode)

Ungod (remove god mode from a player)

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP is a short form for Secure contain protect The SCP foundation is one of the biggest organisations that are in the world they have multibale Foundations/sites around the globus i think its over 1000 sites there are little and small sites they have some of the Dangerous monsters captured they are called SCPs Because the foundation have to secure contain and protect them the SCPs have numbers after their name Like SCP 096 or SCP 682 the sites are there to protect the world from these creatures because if they are out of the Site they can easily destroy the world  and werwolf gaming SCPrp is based in a city called oviscity under the city is the Site called site 65 i think there are the most dangerous scps like 096,682,939 and a lot of other scps and anomomalies but the scps still can Breach how it called but there is a squad Called MTF (Mobile Task Force) they have multibale squads but the squad called E11 designated as "Nine Tailed Fox" that is the main recontain squad they recontain every scp thats breached but some time the NTF squad is to late and the scp have reached the surface than the NTF squad need to follow the SCP till they are able to recontain it the first priority from the MTF is to keep the Humanity safe and secure the SCPs in the site  and there are multibale security levels called clearence level they are in every foundation here is a quick description:

CL 0: every human have CL 0 so this is the normal CL

Cl 1: if you are start work in the foundation as Janiator is this your CL 

Cl 2: This is the most normal CL on site every security personnel and researcher start with it 

CL 3: This CL is for personnel that work for a longer time in the foundation like senior researcher or security guards but this is also the CL for every MTF unit and for Field Agents

CL 4:The Foundation Administration mostely have this CL level  The MTF commander and the Head Of Security have this CL too,This level also have able to get most of the foundation data.

CL 5: Only the O5 council and The Administrator have this CL level they are able to get all informations about the foundation.

CL 6: only one have this CL level SCP 096

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:Sure i have read all rules and learned them.

Example:

RDM 

Killing random Pepole without a Valid reason.

FailRP

Like what i did Breaking out of cuffs as 173 so this is when you do something that cannot happen in a reallife or in RP like what i did a SCP cannot break out of his containment cuffs this will be Fail rp

Metagaming 

Metagaming is when you use informations from OOC in IC or read from the task bar that this guy is a chaos insurgency 

RDA

Random arrest for arresting pepole random without a reason 

Something over me: So i just wanted to say something so i just wanted to say some of you guys thinks i am Egoistic yes i was Egoistic but now i will try to stop being Egoistic i will try my best to be an good moderator i am also Fit to get an Harder Test time i just wanna have a chance to get it 

Edited by Andre Wolf
Not enough words

I try my best that somebody like me

This app is poor, your understanding of SCP itself is confusing and your actions on the forums, and sometimes in-game, make me think that you'll become a staff member of little positive impact to the community

floop.png

6 minutes ago, Bread said:

This app is poor, your understanding of SCP itself is confusing and your actions on the forums, and sometimes in-game, make me think that you'll become a staff member of little positive impact to the community

Ok but why is it my understanding of SCP rp Confusing i really dont see you in game i know some times i am a retarded on Forums and i will try to change it but we dont have much Interaction in game  i dont make the Best RP nobody make Best RP but i dont know why you dont like me

1 hour ago, Bread said:

But i cannot change youre mind

You SOMEHOW were bled from fa, doea, and hoea for some reason. I know that matthew can be an ABSOLUTE IDIOT some times but if he bled you from those I think that he had a good reason to. Other then that I do know and understand that you are german to my current knowledge and that English isn't your strong suit but this is a mainly English server and due to this staff talk to and deal with English speaking people and if someone like you who isn't fluent in English became a staff member it wouldn't be good for the staff team and the players would be confused massively. -1

14 hours ago, Brandon Viper said:

You SOMEHOW were bled from fa, doea, and hoea for some reason. I know that matthew can be an ABSOLUTE IDIOT some times but if he bled you from those I think that he had a good reason to. Other then that I do know and understand that you are german to my current knowledge and that English isn't your strong suit but this is a mainly English server and due to this staff talk to and deal with English speaking people and if someone like you who isn't fluent in English became a staff member it wouldn't be good for the staff team and the players would be confused massively. -1

I dont know why i am BLed for these jobs i talk to Matthew right now 

You're a nice kid dont get me wrong, but i dont think you are ready for the staff just yet

Plus you barely made the word count by a few hundred words maybe try again later in the year when we see your more mature 

Ace Rews 

Current Ranks:

Scp - Executive Administrator 

Scp - Lead Discord Support

Scp - Group Manager

Head Of External Affairs - HOEA

Unusual Incidents Unit - Manager- Head Of Obama Branch 

Ethics Committee - Head Of Staff

Head Of Manufacturing  - Keters Bitch

GRU Division "P" - Soldat

Chaos Insurgency Delta - A.C.E

1 hour ago, Agent 58 said:

You're a nice kid dont get me wrong, but i dont think you are ready for the staff just yet

Plus you barely made the word count by a few hundred words maybe try again later in the year when we see your more mature 

Ok i will try to get more known in the Server and try to get pepole like my i will work on my RP skills and work my way up  i will reapply in August 22 and try my best 

Denied.

The application needs re-working / upgrading. You should become more known in the community, get more hours, make some friends, join some groups. Build a name, help out players. PARTICIPATE. Your heart may be in the right place, but there needs to be more to it.

🇺🇸 Riley Windrunner 🇺🇸

SCP-RP Staff Manager

Ex:

Lead of A-1

O5-6 "The American"