Tikomatura - Lyren Trou

Unban Lyren Trou

Server you got banned from:

Your name in-game:

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183057898   //    76561198326381524

Admins' name that banned you: I dont quite remember. I have been banned through a ban request a couple of years back.

Admin's steamID: /

Why did you get banned?: Due to a ban request a couple of years ago. Attempted propkill, minge, lots of warnings over the time of 6-12 months.

Evidence(Un-necessary): /

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I used to play on SCPRP roughly 3-4 years ago and got banned after 6-12 months of playing there. I made a couple of unban requests a while back (a total of 2? 3?) which got denied. Lately I've been thinking about Garry's Mod again and when I attempted to join, I got greeted with a ban message. I started to think about what happened and looked at my prior ban appeals and the ban request just to realize what kind of stupid kid I have been back then. Trying to claim things and give arguments while there's solid proof of me being wrong. Well, today everything is different. As mentioned, said things happened a couple of years ago. I was 13-14 back then, still going to 6th grade or such. I'll be turning 18 this year and graduated from middle school (going to 11th grade at this moment). I am more than sure that i won't be falling back into such behavior patterns. Acting as mingy and immature as back then, would be wayyy too much trouble and unnerving for all parties.

Anything else?: In case I do get banned, I would like to ask for my level to be reset to 25 (been 50 back then, don't know if a global reset or such happened) and my money reset to 10 million (had 40-80 back then). 

Thank you in advance, regardless of the outcome of this ban appeal and have a great day,
-Lyren Trou

Edited by Tikomatura
Edited the time from 4-5 years to 3-4 years.

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

+1

21 minutes ago, Tikomatura said:

I used to play on SCPRP roughly 4-5 years ago

I can't think of anything he could have done that would warrant this being denied. Hell, he could have tried bypassing the ban if it was that long ago.

23 minutes ago, Tikomatura said:

and my money reset to 10 million (had 40-80 back then). 

Money was reset at some point in 2019(?) so no need for that.

10 minutes ago, Randy Walters said:

I can't think of anything he could have done that would warrant this being denied. Hell, he could have tried bypassing the ban if it was that long ago.

If i recall correctly, my ban actually has been automatically updated at one point just a week or so before my last unban appeal due to "attempting to bypass ban." (2-3y from now? maybe more? maybe less?)
If im right, i told a couple of my buddies (one of them who had a family share from me) about WG SCPRP and that im going to make another unban appeal. It could have been that he tried to play on there after i told him about it. It could also be that i actually tried to evade the ban. I really can not tell at this point anymore.

Edited by Tikomatura
added "(2-3y from now? maybe more? maybe less?)"

I am pretty sure I was the guy who said that as long as I am around I will make sure you don't get unbanned. Although I can guarantee that your ban wasn't 4- 5 years ago it was 1 -2 years ago and I feel as if you have had a second chance before already. However since old forums don't exist anymore I can't even check your previous shit and nor does my shitty memory remember why I disliked you so much so whatever. Give him a chance again I guess.

Edited by Fixer
3 minutes ago, Fixer said:

I am pretty sure I was the guy who said that as long as I am around I will make sure you don't get unbanned. Although I can guarantee that your ban wasn't 4- 5 years ago it was 1 -2 years ago and I feel as if you have had a second chance before already. However since old forums don't exist anymore I can't even check your previous shit and nor does my shitty memory remember why I disliked you so much so whatever. Give him a chance again I guess.

Ive been waiting for you. Its actually kinda nice to see your name here again. 
Well, my second ban appeal has been denied around two years ago. I made my first one a year prior to that one. While my feeling for timing does fuck up sometimes, it should be more than 3 years by now for sure.
After such a long time, i actually am happy that you are willing to give me a chance too and i sincerely hope to bump into you some time in case you actually play.