unban request

Server you got banned from:

Your name in-game: Eric Godman 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:580761615

Admins' name that banned you: i think it was john synergy

Admin's steamID: N.A

Why did you get banned?: im not sure i was unbanned then i was reperma banned

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: its been a while and i play the NRP server alot and yeah ive matured alot 

Anything else?: nah

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

Former Ranks and Postions

Gauschatzmeister d. NSDAP

if staff can say why you where banned that'd be terrific because I cant make out shit from this.

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

On 4/19/2021 at 12:02 AM, Alan J Miller said:

if staff can say why you where banned that'd be terrific because I cant make out shit from this.

I was originally banned for mass RDM but I was unbanned in a unban wave but now I have been rebanned for some reason 

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

1 hour ago, Eric Godman said:

I was originally banned for mass RDM but I was unbanned in a unban wave but now I have been rebanned for some reason 

You weren't meant to be unbanned , when the server changed ip the ban list was wiped and for about a week everyone could rejoin the server but that wasn't suppoused to happen , so you havent been rebanned this is still because of the original MassRDM.

Edited by Fayne™
9 hours ago, Fayne™ said:

You weren't meant to be unbanned , when the server changed ip the ban list was wiped and for about a week everyone could rejoin the server but that wasn't suppoused to happen , so you havent been rebanned this is still because of the original MassRDM.

I mean I spoke to Harland he said I got unbanned thru a unban wave and I think this was a while after the IP got changed 

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

5 hours ago, John Synergy said:

Relatively sure I permabanned you for MassRDM after you had 2 previous MassRDM warns.

i think so idk tho i mean its been a while and i would like to enjoy the server again ive been playing the NRP alot so i mean ive learnt my lesson

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda