Jxsnn

Unban Request.

My Unban Request.

My In-Game name: Jxsnn

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:0:453684761

Steam Name: Jxsnn

What is the reason for your ban: Advertising and saying that the server is boring.

How long were you banned for: Permanently.

Name of the staff member who banned you: N/A

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I believe that I should be unbanned because I made a mistake and I have reflected on that mistake and I promise it will never happen again. As a well known member of another community, I have learnt that rule-breaking is not the way to go, instead, being a role-model is. This is my second appeal and I am being as honest as I can be. I am truly sorry and am owning up to my wrong-doings.

Evidence: N/A

Jxsnn

Edited by Jxsnn

I think you did it too soon from your last unban request and the fact that you lied about the reason in your first unban request doesnt look good on you. I would take some time now to reflect and really try to think about what happened instead of just doing another unban request two days after it was denied. It´s good that youre owning up to your mistakes but I would take some time before you do another application.

Current Ranks

🐸

5 hours ago, Jxsnn said:

As a well known member of another community

Pleading for an unban due to advertising with a hint of arrogance and  narcissism in the request doesn't go well... usually. 

Kind Regards,

Staff Manager Haze xx

Denied

Read your last unban appeal for the reason.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO