Not a player | Pvpro.com

Alexander Robert SD Application

In-Game Name: Usually Alexander Robert, I sometimes change it depending on the job I have.

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:169737837

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: link

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: I was a nu-7 commander and I used to play a lot of SD when it wasn't whitelisted. Therefore I have some past experience in being a SD.,  I also play as Site Adviser and HoS when they are available. 

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: Well, I am a very calm man and I know all the laws and consequences and how to organize troops/people and how to give proper orders for the best of the site. I will also stay on-site a lot, further more in my 1 week and 2 days of  playtime I have watched others SD's to not forget everything because I  have past experience as a SD when it was non-whitelisted and I played as it a lot at least 3-4 of that playtime is as SD so I know what I will be dealing with and how it will all be like, also I can very quickly adapt to new circumstances, etc. I am also very good at giving proper punishments, if it was an accident ill give a smaller one if we don't have any evidence we wont give one but still I will give punishments according to the law of the Foundation.  And one of the last reasons is that I learn very quickly from mistakes and I will never ever under any circumstances give any information about the O5 Council/The Foundation.. In conclusion I think I am fit for the job mostly because of my past experience and my patience/loyalty .

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The SD has to manage the MTF teams,  Security Personel, Internal Security Department, and a lot others and report it all to the O5 council. The SD is the highest ranking in the facility except  the O5 Council. In general he has to make sure that the site is running safely and properly and has to try his best to avoid breaches of any kind and if anything bad happens he has to report it all to the O5 Council. 

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council is made of 12 of the highest ranking personnel within the entire foundation itself. They are the Overseers and control every single aspect of the foundation itself. They hold all of the documents classified/non classified. No one is above them and no one can order them anything.  They manage internal/external problems. In the conclusion the O5 council are the Overseers of  the foundation and control every aspect of it.

Please let me know what I did wrong and how I can fix it next time             ( I hope it will not be necessary😉)

Edited by Not a player | Pvpro.com
Just to make the questions bold. | Correction
6 minutes ago, Not a player | Pvpro.com said:

The SD has to manage

6 minutes ago, Not a player | Pvpro.com said:

Internal Security Department

couldnt wait for ''/f ISD to meeting room for meeting, any ISD not in meeting room within 5mins AOS''

Bing bong blan bind bin bo go bi b 

Spoiler

image.png.67c55fa3bf97a6dd6a488d27057c505b.pngimage.png.ec04107ef413f17e78886c0b65149bbf.png

1 hour ago, Not a player | Pvpro.com said:

the 05 Council. 

He's gone and fucked up 😜

They are the Overseers and control every single aspect of the foundation itself.

Deja vu

In the conclusion the O5 council are the Overseers of  the foundation and control every aspect of it.

Deja vu

Tbh when I see u on HOS, you're not THE BEST but you're definitely not dumb and get shit done.

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
3 minutes ago, Bread said:

Absolute minge that can't be trusted on the basic jobs, I had to demote you at least 3 times on different jobs because of your actions and behaviour

2 of those time, I know it will sound stupid my cousin was at my place and I let him play, I think he also used voice chat, whatever it was the worst decision ever and it will never happen again, thx anyway for the feedback 😄

4 hours ago, Not a player | Pvpro.com said:

Ethics Committee

you can't give any kind of order to the Ethics Committe bruh 

-1/Neutral since im in LOA and i never saw how you work

11 hours ago, Bread said:

Absolute minge that can't be trusted on the basic jobs, I had to demote you at least 3 times on different jobs because of your actions and behaviour

that's all I really need to know

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

Your application for site director has been DENIED

Yeah, no. I can't trust you at all. Letting your cousin use your account and ''two of those times'' implies that the other times it was yourself.

You may reapply in a week but I suggest you got a whitelist in another job before you reapply for this one.

O5-5 "The Survivor"