StoefPoeper

Stoef's Battalion App

- Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Thanks Obama

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40574045

Current rank on the server: Vice Commander

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum)
Over 3 weeks and a couple days

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:
Yes and yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:
Yes I have

Do you meet the requirements:
Yes I do

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum)
What up gamers its your boi.I have a Bachleor of Science in IT and I am Software Developer by day and an epic gamer after I finish work. I am a lover of music and playing instruments is one of my many hobbies. As with everything in life i believe in a good balance between indoor and outdoor activities. My outdoor activities include getting black out drunk on weekends and power lifting.

I have been in 212th now for over a year which shows my devote commitment to both the server and the regiment. I have grown into the epic gamer I am now thanks to the awesome Commanders that we have had as well the regimental super visors that I have had since joining.

- In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)
212th Vice Commander StoefPoeper

Highest rank obtained:
Vice Commander

What current rank do you have:
Vice Commander

What is your current regiment:
212th

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)
Having been on the server now for over a year it has given be the opportunity to interact with a bunch of people across all regiments on the server. These interactions often build into friendships on and off the server. One of my biggest skills is that of being a "People Person" which really helps me to understand all the people that I meet a bit easier.

Having been in 212th Hierarchy for the last 8-9 months it has given me ample opportunities to lead the regiment both during events as well as training's, and I think in doing so we have drastically reduced the number of complaints 212th gets during events compared to when i first joined 212th.

I believe that I have the perfect balance between knowing when to have fun and when to be serious, and I think knowing that makes for a good leader and gains you a lot of respect from your peers, all of which would definitely aid me if i get chosen to join battalion.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)
Battalion are the highest commanding force. They are responsible for ensuring the base is kept in a healthy running order. They are responsible for overseeing the activities of the troops and giving them orders appropriately. They get assigned regiments to supervise at 2nd LT+ which they are to report back in how they are doing and to host training's for them and keep the regiment healthy. They should not act like a member of hierarchy to those regiments. With great Battalion power comes the great responsibility of not abusing said power

One of the key aspects of a Battalion member is leading, whether it is a base attack or planetary event. This means the battalion leading has to pay constant attention to the comms and make wise decisions in order to achieve the most positive outcome possible in an event. This means that a battalion should have a broad understanding of all the regiments and their abilities as well as capabilities in order to effectively command the troops to victory

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why)
Never

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:
Yes

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL)
When Battalion is not leading they should be assisting or supervising their regiment and helping them follow the orders given by the leading battalion, whether thats pushing the front lines or helping to heal clones. When a Battalion member is not leading they will listen to the commands of the leading battalion and help convey the message across if any confusion comes about on the battlefield.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?
1. Lead a base attack
2. Host a brief/debrief
3. Host a regimental mando

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?
A co-leader is responsible in helping to grant or deny any "smaller" requests that might come in comms, such as the use of special equipment. They are able to give advice or suggestions to the battalion leading, but ultimately will still listen to and follow the orders of the leading Battalion.

Anything else:
Nothing more for the time being

+1 hell yea

Stoef is easily one of, if not the greatest people on the server. He has an amazing character and it would be impossble to find someone who disliked Stoef. He is also very funny and gets on well with all sorts of players, new and old. His activity has improved since his strike and as his commander I know he can be very active as he was in the past, especially when given a new role such a battalion that he can start new with.

His leadership skills are great, they have even been commended in multiple debriefs from the leading battalion for showing such efforts. I can gaurantee he would get no complaints whatsoever. Personally I think battalion is the perfect place for someone like Stoefpeoper if he keeps it up. I know 212th would be sad to see him go.  

🇿🇦💛

Edited by [W-G] Jack

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

8 minutes ago, [W-G] Jack said:

+1 hell yea

Stoef is easily one of, if not the greatest people on the server. He has an amazing character and it would be impossble to find someone who disliked Stoef. He is also very funny and gets on well with all sorts of players, new and old. His activity has improved since his strike and as his commander I know he can be very active as he was in the past, especially when given a new role such a battalion that he can start new with.

His leadership skills are great, they have even been commended in multiple debriefs from the leading battalion for showing such efforts. I can gaurantee he would get no complaints whatsoever. Personally I think battalion is the perfect place for someone like Stoefpeoper if he keeps it up. I know 212th would be sad to see him go.  

🇿🇦💛

+1

Everything said above is true i've been under Stoef Leadership many times and he is one of the great leaders of all times. He can make everything turn into fun which is great. He is a great friend and will do very good in battalion.

REX.gif

+1

Nice guy from when ive spoken to him.

Serious when needed

Trusted

Would fit the battalion Role

Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

OOC

[SWRP] Senior Event Planner

[HLRP] Senior Moderator

IC

[HLRP] Lambda

[NRP] Rottmeister 

Spoiler

Previous Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

[SWRP] Administrator

In Character Ranks

[SWRP] Plo Koon 

[SWRP] 91st 2nd Lieutenant
[NRP] Richter 

[SWRP] Honour Guard
[SWRP] Battalion 1st Lieutenant

SA.png

+1 Amazing lad

Current Ranks: None

Former Ranks:                                                   Started Playing WG SCP-RP in 2016                                                 

COTBG Deacon [2017] | Head Researcher  [2017 - ???] [SCP-RP] (Major changes to the job annulled my WL)

212th EXO [2018] | 212th Vice Commander [2020] | 212th SO + 74th Member + CE Member [2021] |

212th SO [2022] | Battalion Officer [2022] | 212th SO [2023] | 41st Captain [2024]

+1

212th VC

High Playtime

Good and easy to read application

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

+1

- All interactions I've had with you have been great

- Very Mature

- VCMDR so he is trusted with a rank of power

- Activity could be improved

Good Luck!

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

+1

I haven't had many encounters with you, but from the support f others, and the responses to the questions that yu gave, I can see how you would make a suitable candidate to join the battalion team. 

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

Even though it will be so sad to see him go if he gets in... He is made for this job. He is very responsible, he knows how to make people do their job but on the other hand he is really friendly, helpful, kind etc... Such a great person.

+1

By the way, he might be useful in negotiation with other races, because he considers himself the white Nelson Mandela 😂

+1
Vice Commander
Active
Gamer
Good Luck

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

Denied

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since battalion is nearly full, we didn't think you would be the best candidate to take up the last spot.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Past ranks:

Nobody cares