Henk - DutchDavin

Henk's Staff Application

In-game name(s):

Henk

Steam Name:

DutchDavin

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/STEAM_0%3A1%3A531754676/)

STEAM_0:1:531754676

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

NL, UTC +2

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes but i stutter sometimes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):

2W and 4D

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

IC: CE COL
 OOC: PlatVIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

14/01/21
 I took a one week brake

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

Discord and TS realy often but forums not that much

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen):

https://gyazo.com/03d045498edb8c5f322862c924537e30

State the role of staff on the server:

The roll of staff is to help the players of the server who need help with content packs or with any in game issues. Staff also needs to be calm and keep there cool if it gets irritating.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

yes just read it

List of all previous server staff experience:

Dont have any

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes i understand

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

Oke

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

Ask them the name and check if he killed any one. If he did he will be warned for RDM.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would tell them that they can put 'I need a trainer' in advert. if there isnt a trainer after a while i would teleport to a Battalion and ask him to send a trainer.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I wouldnt warn him because it was an accident and they are new to the server. but normaly in IC CG takes care of that.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would try to give them the opportunity to correct them selves. I would ask the Higer ranks in the regiment.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would first say if they have read the server rules that it is not allowed to try and use any loop holes in the server rules. And if they still keep refusing i would warn them for both.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would say my decision is final and if they want to do something about it they should make a staff complain. 

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

- Low playtime

- Short and low effort answers to most if not all the questions

- Forgot a part of your application where it says "Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):" 

- I would try to play a bit more increase your playtime and try to get either ARC or anything to show that you have a lot of dedication to the things you do. As well as adding the last part of your application especially as its part of the requirements that needs to be filled out. 

Current Ranks

🐸

I don't really know much about you, but the application just lacks effort. I usually don't care about the quality of the application but it just looks short and that reflects badly on you. Also you are a bit young and have low playtime compared to other applicants right now.

-1 Low detail application. It seems like you've rushed it and it lacks proper time and detail. You're a great guy but it doesn't make up for the poor quality of this application.