Your Age: 15

Your In-Game Playtime: 6 weeks

Your Warns: 4

ARDM

AORDM

Random raid

Fear RP

Rate Your RP Skills: An honest 7.5

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: -11 The Senator

The Senator is a Highly influential politician who also is a member of the US senate.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes, I have read the Rules of SCP-RP and understand them.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I think I should be apart of the O5 council as I have a comprehension of the politics of the surface and Foundation. I have the ability to resolve many of the issues that face the foundation, instead of picking the shoot option id opt for the more peaceful option. For example the issue of the UIU I think I could resolve this issue without the need of a firearm. I could pacify them by applying political pressure to the UIU as I would be a US senator so I could threaten to cut off funding. My ability to debate with people would also be quite useful allowing for me to persuade people.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?: The O5 is the Overseer he Oversees making sure no Site administration messes up and keeps everyone in line. He also makes decisions that no other site admin is permitted to make things that could majorly impact the integrity of the foundation. He also intervenes in site administration if the SD/ECM/HoEA appear to be incompetent.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council is a council of 12 members the idea behind having 12 is that absolute power corrupts. The O5 council are individuals who have final control over the foundation, they are extremely secretive anyone below CL2 don't even know about there existence. They rarely intervene in the daily business of the foundation keeping more to the big stuff yet they are an essential cog in the machine.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: I am currently in none of these but I was a former ECM and currently I am the Head of Chemistry in the research department. (I am currently also a senior salesmen in mcnd and also was head terrorist in ORIA but those don't really count since there GOIs)

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): I can be a jack of all trades but I would love to focus on external affairs and internal affairs. Especially Since my character is a US senator I think I could be quite influential in surface politics.

If anyone has any questions that they want answered privately dm me on discord

Ducks are amazing#2061

Edited by Alan J Miller
Added some more spice

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

+1

Good playtime
He could play the Senator really well, have seen Alan on a lot and seen him negotiate for GOIs beforehand. It would well and would be nice to have someone above who is doing external affairs. Also the Senator just makes sense and would add a good reason on how we cover up stuff in Ovis with the Senator being the one who does that.

Has held high positions before hand

Good RP skill

4 warns

Good luck on your application