Kabasch

Kabasch Cashew's O5 Application

Your in-Game Name: Kabasch Cashew

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147357128

Your Age: I am currently 17 years old.

Your In-Game Playtime: image.png.0ef8f686d9d9b6709e8f4ebd7b248bec.png

Your Warns: I only have one warning for RDM.

Rate Your RP Skills: 7/10, still on to improving my roleplay everday to ensure the best experience not only for me but for everyone I play with.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

O5-12 "The Sentient"

Male with european descent, origin being germany and appears to be in his late 30s. He is overall polite and understanding towards foundation personnel. He is known to fight against the cruel within the foundation and will never stop to do so... Also he loves cashew nuts.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes, I've read and understood the SCP-RP rules.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

I can contribute my past experiences in either leading and overall administrative positions. I've been a Head of External Affairs for quite a while and therefore got the ability to manage a certain amount of people in order to be successful in the field. Besides that I am part of the Ethics Committee which not only includes the overseeing of daily activities within the site, but to ensure that foundation personnel are working at their highest efficiency for the foundation. Another reason are skills that makes me stand out of the crowd, those being a great human knowledge to evaluate the worth in form of potential of a specific person and overall know how people tick. I am always motivated when I am doing my work and try to do so with maximum capacity to ensure everything is running perfectly. To add, I have a small obsession when it comes to overall law enforcement, therefore I have gathered some experiences regarding the Foundation Legal Codex and policies aswell, mostly gained through my membership of the ethics committee. Besides my experiences within the Ethics Committee and my employment as a Head of External Affairs I also were recruited into the Internal Security Department. My experiences within the Internal Security Departments told me three very important skills that in my opinion are very important. First of all the awareness of your surroundings, whether as an active ISD Agent or a future O5-Member it is always important to be aware and notice any detail that could put yourself or others in danger. Secondly is maintaining the secrecy about not only your identity but your work - it is very dangerous if not deadly to tell anyone who you are even if they are a trusted friend or not. Thirdly is evasion, with this comes the ability to escape a situation as fast as possible, this ability is vital especially for people with high priority. Lastly to mention is my loyalty towards the foundation, every decision I make daily is in benefit for the foundation, my goal is to maintain not only the safety for the foundation itself but for mankind, that is what I am willing to fight for to my very end. 

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?: 

The O5 are overseer and part of the O5-Council, other than site administration they've the ability to give a vote for important matters that needs to be decided within the O5-Council whether that being special containment procedures, the selection of new administration and other topics regarding the foundation. An O5-Council member can be associated with a Site Director, though the big difference is, that they're not only managing one site in specific but all sites belonging to the foundation. Another difference between an O5-Member and site administration is that they oversee the work done of said Site Directors but also other Site administration members to ensure that they're performing their task with high efficiency and therefore prohibit mistakes that can lead to severe issues. To prevent said issues they've the ability to intervene and overwrite any orders given out by site administration - or anyone else - if needed. Though they are to handle such power with caution and responsibility.

What is the O5 Council?:

The O5-Council is a group of twelve different Overseers known as the O5 and usually a thirteenth O5-Member as a tiebreaker, that vote over overall foundation regulations/policies to secure and contain anomalous entities and to protect humanity from these anomalous entities. They're, besides the Administrator the highest office within the foundation hierachy. Besides that, the O5-Council secretely decides and oversees researches that are being performed on anomalous enitities, not only to prevent the abuse of said anomalies but to prevent major safety risks including possible severe outcome not only for the people involved of the research but for the protection of mankind.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: Sadly, I never really had the chance yet to be a part of a mangement position within a department. I've been a Head of External Affais for some time which gave me a great insight on how to actually give out correct orders.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): Since I am a member of the ethics committee and gained most of my experiences in said department I'd like to focus on the Ethics Department or the Department for External Affairs due to my past involvement as a Head of External Affairs. 

Edited by Kabasch
Application Advancements | Grammar Check-Up
17 minutes ago, Benny Wickers said:

Maybe i didn't explained this argument good, my bad.

In Roleplay he tries to play a Role, in this case he wants to play O5-11 which he want to play as a german and i think because he is a german, he can play the role better and understanding the Role from O5-11 as a German, maybe its now better explained. I think because his experience/lifestyle as a german he can play better the role.

Edited by Pr3DaTurD

BUMP

Since I made more or less a break from the server, mostly due to loss in motivation and preparing myself for final exams in school, and decided to actively start playing again I wanted to give this application a shot since I personally think it has a chance. I would really appreciate further feedback regarding this application.

On 6/13/2021 at 9:20 PM, Oil said:

-1 just no

Why do you give feedback, especially a -1 without any reasoning. I mean sure, its up to you, but this whether helps the O5-Management, nor does it help other people on getting an opinion on a certain topic.

Edited by Pr3DaTurD
Just now, Pr3DaTurD said:

Why do you give feedback, especially a -1 without any reasoning. I mean sure, its up to you, but this whether helps the O5-Management, nor does it help other people on getting an opinion on a certain topic.

no

21 hours ago, Oil said:

no

I think this i really weird, i mean you give bad feedback, but can't explain or you doesn't want to explain why you give him this feedback, maybe you had some bad experiences with him? It could be, it would be really helpful when you could explain why you giving him a bad feedback, i doesn't want to have a big discussion because your feedback, but i would like to hear it, so i could understand your opinion

Just now, Pr3DaTurD said:

I think this i really weird, i mean you give bad feedback, but can't explain or you doesn't want to explain why you give him this feedback, maybe you had some bad experiences with him? It could be, it would be really helpful when you could explain why you giving him a bad feedback, i doesn't want to have a big discussion because your feedback, but i would like to hear it, so i could understand your opinion

no

ACCEPTED

Please message me when you are free and able to discuss!!

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager