Brandon Viper

Fordsman Cooper O5-11 app

Your in-Game Name: Fordsman Cooper but for right now its Lucy Foldrestrtop

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:432500005

Your Age: 17

Your In-Game Playtime: 4 Weeks 3 Days

Your Warns: 10(3 of them are quite old and 2 are bullcrap sorta)image.thumb.png.096646847b89ea911a94aed73df5a6d3.png

Bad resolution but paint is the only cropping tool I got.

Rate Your RP Skills: When I'm not messing around on other jobs I can roleplay effectively as most any job because of my knowledge of the foundation and what the jobs do. I know people see me as a completely idiotic asshole but I do know when to be serious and NOT fuck around. As much as it pains to say this, I was once the Head of the Research Department(or whatever they call it now) on Atlas Uprising for a while before I left their community and due to that I'm very good at roleplay as much as it doesn't show in my actions.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: O5-11(since its the only one open) "The Think Tank."

Character beliefs(sorta):

Information is power in this world. Everything is determined on how you acquire, store, and hold onto that information. It's even more important and vital in this anomalous world. Knowing what something can and cannot do is integral to everything but most importantly. Keeping it contained. "The Think Tank" is Head of the Records and Information Security Administration (RAISA) department who's job is to as the name states "Record and safeguard information in the foundation." Be it tiny like the list of newly recruited Class-D or Big like a newly discovered anomaly it's his job to make sure that the documents that are made for it are correct and protected to make sure that it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. "The Think Tank" believes that containment is key to making sure that the horrors of this weird and strange world don't affect the normal person so they can live their lives in blissful ignorance of the stuff that goes on in the background. But he believes that a key part OF that containment is understanding what these horrors look like, how they act, and what they do but more importantly cataloging what they do to make sure that if a situation were to arise the appropriate SCP/Anomaly would be dealt with accordingly.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes I have read and fully under stand the rules of the server. I occasionally read them every now and then to make sure that I know them so when I play I'm not stepping on eggshells fearing of breaking a rule and getting a warn.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g. (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I believe that I should be apart of the O5 council because I am usually straight forward. Unless I'm immensely pissed off at someone being stupid I won't blow a gasket at them doing dumb stuff and will usually talk in a monotone voice and keep calm in a bad situations or make a decision that could effect others including other O5 if need be. I've also been on the server long enough to know how to "Roleplay" with others somewhat effectively. From the O5 to the Nu-7 shooty boi to CI metagaming tryhard I can roleplay with them effectively. I know the term "Roleplay" is quite a foreign thing to some people on this server because a lot of people usually just want to shoot. While that is true my brief stint as an EP showed me that even the people without WLs still want to roleplay. So yea I can bring my "seriousness and level-headedness" and "roleplay." Pretty normal shit I know.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?: The O5 is in a position situated above all the other SA other then his fellow O5s. They are in their name "O5 or Overseer 5(or just Overseer idk)" oversee and manage what goes on in the site through in-betweens like site directors. They don't come out and order someone to do something usually from what I've seen. Instead they have others do their work so they can work in the shadows. I.E. they perform their actions in the shadows and they differ from other SA members in that they aren't known by people in general unless they have a certain type of Clearance Level. 

What is the O5 Council?: Lorewise they are a group of 12(or 13) that control the Foundation from the background. They aren't openly known by anyone in the foundation except for a select for and those with CL4. They handle everything that happens in the foundation. No matter how small be it a Class-D being terminated in a test of an MTF team going rouge it ends up on their platter and its up to them at the end of the day to make sure that it is taken care of and the Foundation continues to run smoothly. They manage everything from the funding received from governments, Relations with Groups of Interest, and somewhat more importantly the appointment of new people on the O5 Council.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: No but I previously had been in the current ECM since a few weeks after it was made if that has anything is anything of value. But other then that no I haven't

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): Records and Information Security Administration or RAISA

Real quick "disclaimer" prob gonna edit this a bit once I get it checked/proof read. Like my EP app don't see me getting this but if I do I will perform at the best of my abilities 

Also NO this isn't a robot O5 it's just a name ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Brandon Viper
yes
14 hours ago, Brandon Viper said:

Real quick "disclaimer" prob gonna edit this a bit once I get it checked/proof read. Like my EP app don't see me getting this but if I do I will perform at the best of my abilities 

I'd recommend to do that before you apply....

(And in not a harsh way, but from reading your app, is just kinda tells me you didn't even bother reading the front page of the O5 Dossier, which is the bare minimum for O5 lore.)  

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

Everytime you get kicked from a position you are like "Phew im happy im not tied down to this server anymore"

I mean you were only given a chance on EP cause they were desperate so if there are other people who will actually put the time and effort into the position why should it be given to you.

Also you've made it clear you don't give a damn about any criticism thrown about you, even constructive shit, and just have a general air of arrogance. 

I am here to launder money