Propelhue

Propelhue`s Staff Application

Name: Jonathan

What country are you from?: Norway

How well do you speak and understand English?: I understand English very well, even though it is my second language i am almost the best english speaker in my class

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88175108 

In-Game name(s): Kenneth Septimus

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): I have a week 1 day and 21 hours, but as i constantly play on the server, it will go up.

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: I have the rank of GoldVIP

Do you have a microphone?: I infact do have a microphone

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: I have teamspeak yes, but i rarely get to use it.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): I believe you should pick me as I have got past experience as a staff member on a couple of servers with decent staff membership, I I want to stop minges and players that do not want to actually roleplay to improve the rest of the players roleplaying experience. I want to improve the server quality to the best of my abilities. I could learn to be a problem solver and help people with their problems and I think I can be really helpful to other staff members. I see minges and rule breakers on the server when no other moderators or admins are online due to my timezone and I would like to help fix that. I should be accepted because as I said I will be very dedicated to the team and try my best to solve other people’s issues or problems. I am willing to be as active as I can and always be there when a problem arises. I am constantly on the server and am on the server until it gets fairly late for me. I am very responsible and will be very responsible while I am staffing and taking tickets. I am familiar with the server’s rules and can adapt to whatever situation I may have to take. I am dedicated to the things I care which would be the server and its players and plus me having ADD allows me to hyperfocus on things.  I very much enjoy playing on the server and I consider myself to be active on the server and have a lot of freetime to dedicate to the server. I am trying to get a fresh start since the ban and i believe my time here has led me to this i hope we can get along no matter what happens.

How long will you be able to play per day?: I can be able to play for about 3-6 hours a day for about 5-6 days a week so in a week i can play 15-30 hours a week

Any past experience as staff?: I do, on a server that shutdown due to funding( cant remember name) and on a Imperial Icefuse server as a Moderator

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I do have a previous Perma-ban on record, but i am trying to

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: I do actually, i have been staff on a StarWars Imperial RP on Icefuse

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): I do, i have spent most of my time in highschool studying scp-rp on various servers

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I understand the rules of this SCP-Rp server, having read through it multiple times when i had nothing to do.