Max Livio

Livio's MC&D Salesman Application

Common Roleplay Name: Dr. Dr. Livio

Steam Name: [W-G] Toasti 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86357467

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 5 weeks, 5 days

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.):  0 Warningsdsadasd.thumb.PNG.3e00b982a75822ebef521d1849e72ed9.PNG

Why do you want to join MC&D?:

I'd like to be a MC&D Salesman because, the Salesman is a very important role, 
I think that I would be a good salesman, I'm respectful and friendly tords people, and personally I think theres not many salesman online most of the time.
Being a Salesman is definitely really good RP, I like to intereact with people and create RP, the Salesman sells weapons, drugs and anomalies to people and we establish neutrality,

I just think that being a Salesman could be really fun to play/roleplay as, not to mention I think that I would be a very good leader, and would not disappoint anybody.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum):

MC&D is based out of London, and they have other bases in different countries, MC&D supplies the rich with what they please, A major part of the MC&D's operations
is to establish supply lines between various anomalous groups, they purchase directly from groups such as Doctor Wondertainment and The Factory, and resell their goods at exorbitant markups.
The MC&D is a really important group in the anomalous world, MC&D could level a city, or bankrupt an entire country with one single call, if the veil of secrecy were to break, their trinkets would become absolutely worthless and their business would crumple and dissolve.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?:

MC&D is only focused on money, they have pretty much unlimited resources, they specialize in sales.
The MC&D doesn't really have enemies, besides perhaps the police, they are really neutral, and prefer to have friendly relations rather than hostile ones.
They are the main supplier of the rich, if they want something the MC&D got it and will sell it to them.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?:

First, capture the person, and bring him somewhere where he is not going to be found to talk to him, if he cooperates, then he might live otherwise, they will be shot to death/get stoned well or sell/auction that person, if someone really high up however found it out, we would try and bargain with them.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):

I've read all the job rules, and know what to do and not to do, to sum it up:

Don't be stupid, you have to work with people and solve problems with words and not guns.

Communication is key, if possible be in Teamspeak/etc with members.

As a Salesman, I need to be competent, respectful, and have to be mature.

My Actions have to be justified, don't act like an idiot and get other people in trouble.

Don't cause any drama.

Edited by Max Livio
typo

🙂

im max

+1

Well built application, showing clear understanding of what the job entails.  Providing examples of the rules and what they actually mean too.

No warns,

Good playtime

Good man on the server too! 

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

+1 cool guy

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7