Fusion365

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:80031275

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

England BST 

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 14w 0d 8h 34m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

Brigadier ,Apprentice, Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I speak mainly ,type sometimes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the sever in august of 2019 and have only taken small LOAs for exams 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

I am on TeamSpeak everyday and interact with the discord and view the forums lots.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen):
https://imgur.com/NXXTK1s

My warns here.

State the role of staff on the server:
the role of the staff is to make sure the sever  runs smoothly and efficiently maximizing the level of role-play that can be had without the interruptions of minges or fail rpers. they are there to support anyone with any help or support they need whilst making new people feel welcome and there time enjoyable.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have indeed 

List of all previous server staff experience:
DarkRP senior mod
Gensis JVS admin

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I understand

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on SW-RP:

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why:

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member:

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team:

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would teleport to the player and ask him about the situation. Once he gives me a name i would teleport to that person and see what they are doing. at the same time i would use the command !blogs to check player combats and see if the player has indeed killed anyone. If he has killed a fellow clone i would then proceeded to warn him for RDM

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would teleport over to them asking them to be patience as one is on there way then i would pm a member of battalion in-game to send a cadet trainer

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If it was an accident i would let it be handled IC once it is dealt with IC i would inform them to be more careful next time and how to safety their weapon

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT

:First of all this is usually an IC situation, I would not bring this into a staff situation. I would simply inform them that they have to salute to 2nd LT and above in character.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would inform them that even though it is not written in the rules, at the bottom of the rules it clearly states "Please also be aware just because a rule isnt writing in this thread but would be considered detrimental to the roleplay experience of players doesn't mean you can do it, Use Initiative" I would empathies on the use of Initiative and deal with them accordingly depending on their failRP

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would give them the link to the forums and state if they simply feel that the punishment they received was unfair you can head over to the unban request section and make an unwarn appeal for the warn to be removed 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I feel that i stand out more than others due to my dedication and work ethic. I am someone who will strive to ensure a task is done to the best of my ability no matter what I am someone who can dedicate my self to certain tasks and commitments. This can be seen evident through reaching almost 8 months in battalion and coming up to two years on the sever. My work ethic is something that i am quite proud of as it defines who i am as a person. Not only in the sever but out of the sever in real life also. i make sure that everything i do is with 100% devotion and the upmost maturity, the saying "Treat others as you wish to be treated has followed me through my life, making sure everyone i meet has ended up with a positive image of me. Yes at the end of the day we are all human and we all make mistakes but it is with those mistakes that we learn. My past on the sever can be seen as not the best and i will put my hand up and admit i have made mistakes, From these mistakes i have learnt to be  mature and wish this attitudes reflects on others. I am someone that learns quickly from my mistakes and can see patterns on where i have gone wrong and work on them and it is with that i believe i stand out from the other candidates.  I have attempted to write an application that fills all of the questions with precise and careful consideration. I am very hard-working and never quit. I am very confident in my leadership skills, so I assure you that I would make a great member of the staff I wish to step up my role to help improve the sever with my hard work and determination. Furthermore i have a good understanding of various ULX commands aswell as what to do in staff situation which i believe puts me at an advantage to others as. 

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1 Whilst minimal, still has more staff experience than majority of other applicants.
High IC rank, will be getting a temporary period as THE HIGHEST CLONE RANK - and if he cant be trusted with staff then he shouldn't be trusted with that, as I have said prior about several other IC ranks. However Fusion can definitely be trusted with both.
Has proven before that he can rise to the challenges of positions of power and not abuse it or gain an unfair advantage with it at all.
I want to mentor you

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

4 minutes ago, Dish said:

+1 Jedi Agent Garry is a lad

I know I youngling trained +1

Past Ranks

501st CPL
CE LT
ARC LCPL
327th COL
74th ADV R
Battalion COL

Current Ranks
Battalion Brigadier

+1

- High Rank 
- Mature
- Great Guy
- High Playtime 

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

+1

Like others said, trusted at a high rank and good playtime & experience!

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

Accepted

Welcome to the Staff Team, if you're available now, hop onto TS and we will assign you a mentor.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve