Your in-Game Name: James Brukewell

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:601934458

Your Age:14

Your In-Game Playtime:69 Weeks

Your Warns:0

Rate Your RP Skills:69/10

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: 10

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: YES LETS GO

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I AM ABLE TO MAKE DA BABY MUSIC AND MAKE DINO NUGGIES 

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:DINO NUGGIES 

What is the O5 Council?:I think the Janiator of the Foundation

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: Da Baby Manager

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): Music

retarded

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

4 minutes ago, SniperMonkey said:

Your in-Game Name: James Brukewell

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:601934458

Your Age:14

Your In-Game Playtime:69 Weeks

Your Warns:0

Rate Your RP Skills:69/10

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: 10

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: YES LETS GO

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I AM ABLE TO MAKE DA BABY MUSIC AND MAKE DINO NUGGIES 

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:DINO NUGGIES 

What is the O5 Council?:I think the Janiator of the Foundation

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: Da Baby Manager

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): Music

minge 
unknown 
app is very underdetailed 

try again next year

Just now, SniperMonkey said:

Man  i am not retarded i am just making retard things because why not

you are not funny you are just retarded

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs