Jason Haze

Marshall, Carter and dark: application

Common Roleplay Name: Jason Haze

Steam Name: Biggust Dickus

SteamID: Jason Haze SteamID [ STEAM_0:1:188307512 ]  SteamID64 [ 76561198336880753 ] Steam Name [ Jason Haze ]

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 3w 6d

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.):  See attachment 

Why do you want to join MC&D?: MCND are by far one of the most interesting GOI's within SCP. Able to control the worlds market and possessing such power which makes even the likes of the foundation and GOC scared. Their organised operations and tactics are by far their most valuable asset and they truly spark my interest. Being able to play a leader of such group would be a reward in itself knowing I have the power to turn the tides of many different situations and cooperate with other groups in the name of profit and glory, upholding the name of such a valiant group within the anomalous world 

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): MCND are a club based in London, England consisting of the best and loyal agents. They operate throughout the world and are considered one of the most renowned and powerful groups within SCP world, surpassing even the likes of the foundation and GOC. They control the markets and play the lower classes to gain profit and stay on top. Being their own market monopoly and controlling the selling prices throughout the cities. Auctioning the limited anomalous within the world to the richest of people and providing only the best of services to their clients

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: MCND operate within a veil of secrecy, staying back and merely observing the world within their grasp as they operate. unlike groups such as the Chaos Insurgency, MCND do not spend all their time and resources fighting  worthless battles which brings them no closer to profits, instead, they twist the wrist of these groups and make them do their bidding for them. supplying wars which only they seem to profit out of.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: i would send operatives and agents to deal with the person in question, preferably an ambush of the person where there are little no people in view in order to maintain the secrecy and operations of the organisation

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): i have read and re read these and understand them entirely 

1530729947_DesktopScreenshot2021_04.30-17_05_07_70.thumb.png.146c383cbe39834dcd68b663976b62f9.png

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

although i havent seen you play mcnd a lot you are generally very competent

also nice app

+1

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs