Bobby 1st Staff app

In-game name(s): Bobby

Steam Name: Nice Llama

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:148832269

Age when applying: 17

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

I live in Norway and the time-zone is CET 

Can you speak and type English fluently:

I am not from england, but I would say I speak english fluently. I might have some grammar mistakes, but never had a problem communicating with people on the server. 

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 8 weeks, 4 days and 10 hours

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

On the server I am currently the rank of captain and I am platinum VIP.  

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes, I have a good good microphone and I never type if I have the option to speak. 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the server on the 18th of january 2020. Throughout my time on the server I have taken a couple breaks, but never taken any long breaks. 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

I would say I am very active on the teamspeak and the discord server. I am not too often on the forums, but I do occasionally check.   

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen):

I have never been banned, kicked or warned.

https://imgur.com/6ib6mDL

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff's job is to help people with OOC situations and ensure that all the server rules are followed by people on the server.  

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I have read them on multiple occasions and I would say I am very familiar with them. 

List of all previous server staff experience:

I was super admin on a very small server once, but I never went through any proper training so I would say close to none.  

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes. 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would start by checking logs, from there it's multiple different scenarios. It could be that the person did RDM, ARDM, MRDM or AMRDM. Depending on the situation the person could leave with just a warning, if it was an ARDM. Or maybe a 3+ days ban if he did MRDM, depending on how many he did MRDM. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would first tp to the cadet that he will get a cadet trainer shortly, after that I would tp to battalion and ask them to send a cadet trainer. If no one goes to train cadets I will start bringing a NCO+ and ask them to train a cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would bring him so I don't disruptive the debrief and then tell him to be more careful, after that return him to the debrief.  

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

This is an IC problem so I should remind them to salute 2nd LT+, but in character and not OOC.  

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

I would bring him to a sit and tell him that finding loopholes in rules will be punished harshly and depending on what they did I would give them a warn or a harder punishment. 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I will tell the person that if they don't agree with the punishment they can go to the forums and complain in SWRP unban request, your suggestion will either be accepted or denied by my higher ups. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I think I would be a good asset to the staff team, because I have a lot of experience on the server. Throughout my time on the server I reached multiple higher ranks in multiple ranks for example Battalion Major and 212th ARC LCOL. With achieving these high ranks I think I have shown I am dependable and knowledgeable.

As Mentioned I do think I am very well versed in the server rules and always try to follow them. Since I have 0 warnings I think that proves my point and also show that I am serious when it comes to the upkeep of the server rules. 

I am also quite active and I see no signs of slowing down. I really do enjoy the server and would love the opportunity to become a member of the staff team. I am also a morning person so being on in the mornings would not be a problem at all. 

I would also say that I am very respectful, calm and serious when it comes to it. I am fully aware how serious sits with players are and I would also act properly and respect everyone in the sit. It's very important for me to listen to what people have to say before making any decisions. Making quick decisions without listening might end up with unfair warns or bans. 

+1

- Good playtime

- Has shown dedication in the past with his past IC roles like battatlion and has been on the server for a while after his return. 

- Good application and answers. 

- Mature and a friendly guy. Good luck mate!

Current Ranks

🐸

+1 / neutral
Awesome guy who really likes to debate about different subjects.
Sometimes people don't take you seriously when youre trying to be serious but Im sure its different if you were to be staff in a sit.

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF