Zack Micheal Smith

Zack Micheal Smith's Whitelist Application for 096

RP-Name:
Zack Micheal Smith (Also known as Operator Python or Ace)

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:532892422

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over):
4w|2d|11h|17m

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):
image.thumb.png.ed9c5886743efb1605021759c819411b.png

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:
Yes

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and do you understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: 
1. Nobody in Foundation can forcefully breach you, this means that if Foundation personnel goes to your containment chamber, looks at your face and begins running purely to breach you, it is a rule break and you must report it. You may not chase the target if they purposefully look at your face.
2. Once you have killed your target, you must immediately sit down in the orientation where you killed him and the spot where you stopped. You may not move around after this.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:
Yes, as I don't have a life.
I was also previously 096.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:
If the SCP manages to get breached from his containment chamber and starts to chase after someone and kills said person in a room all personnel that isn't Beta-7 or E-11 must leave the room/area so that you don't cause a further breach by looking at SCP-096's face. Also if SCP-096's door malfunctions all personnel near his Containment Chamber that aren't Beta-7 or E-11 must leave for safety to get him re-secured or the door closed/fixed. Once all personnel have left the immediate area, if Beta-7/E-11 aren't already on the scene or in the area they must be called to SCP-096's exact location so they can secure him. The Beta-7/E-11 must walk up backwards with a bucket/bag to the SCP to make sure that they can keep safe. This way they won't look at his face. Once they are behind 096 they must begin the careful procedure of re-containing this consists of; slowly putting something that completely covers his face over his head and securing it, then getting him stood up putting elastic constraints on him so that they can drag him back to his CC. The Beta-7/E-11 should call out the area that they have just secured the SCP in to make sure their route back to his Containment Chamber is safe, entailing that no service personnel get in their way En-Route as this would put them at a security risk possibly getting a chance to look at his face on accident. If it's on the surface (possibly personnel that have looked at him have tried to get away) the Beta-7/E-11 should keep a careful eye for any GOI's (Chaos Insurgency or MCnD) as they may want to attempt to kill the personnel re-containing SCP-096 and release him. 

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:
If my Containment Chamber door was closed I would open it with my keycard and begin my pathway to the Entrance Zone. If it was open I would just start sprinting to Entrance Zone. I would take the quickest way to EZ and while running make sure to not purposefully look at anyone's faces. Once I get to the target (I know the swep is beg unless they changed it) I would attempt to kill the D-Class without accidentally catching anyone else in the swipe range. Finally once I have killed my target I will proceed to instantly look down at the floor and sit down to make sure that I don't look at anyone's face. During this process if any personnel attempt to purposefully look at me face I would call staff and not chance continuing to sit in the exact position I killed the D-Class. 

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question):
I believe yes this would be a good RP scenario and here's my reasoning behind it:
In the lore of SCP-096 there was a story of someone looking at a picture of him in a town quite far away. SCP-096 had to pass over a highway to get make it to the village to kill SCP-096-1. An MTF Squad was already waiting at the village for SCP-096 and had gathered up all the possible citizen's that could of looked at SCP-096. When he got to the town he tore through the crowd of people throwing them everywhere. Once he had found and killed SCP-096-1 he started to make his way back to the highway killing all the previous people that had looked at him. This is the same situation and would make sense that if the people look at him, he wouldn't ignore them and I'm sure that while he was killing SCP-096-1 they could make some RP calling something over comms.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members see's your face, whoever says that it was an accident and you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?:
I would proceed to kill the GOI Member that looked at face. My reasoning for this is because SPC-096 in Lore wouldn't just ignore that someone looked at his face he would get enraged and slaughter the person to look at his face. I would ignore the person telling me to just ignore the GOI Member and would kill him, after killing him I would sit down on the spot looking at the floor so none of the other GOI Members or Foundation Personnel look at my face. If I were to in-fact ignore the assailant that just looked at my face it would be FailRP as SCP-096 would not comprehend what an accident is.

Thank you for reading my Application.

Accepted
Zack Michael Smith
Returning 096 removed due to inactivity out of his control.

Please contact a member of staff or myself in-game to receive your SCP-096 whitelist.
Ensure you show them a screenshot of this post or link it.