Tikomatura - Lyren Trou

Lyren Trou | SCP-096 Application

RP-Name: Lyren Trou

SteamID:  
76561198326381524 // STEAM_1:0:183057898

Playtime and Warnings in spoiler: 0 warnings, 3w 4d 10h playtime (screenshot is from a day ago)

Spoiler

6Y2xM9B.jpeg

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes I did read and understand them. I do so once every couple of weeks.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: Fitting and filling my role has top priority (just as with any other role.) I may not modify my way of roleplaying or stretch the rules of the server just because i am an SCP. 

Within rp, i dont need to comply with orders/play along rulebreaks. Same goes for SCP096. If anyone triest o use me/perform rulebreaks on me, i shall just ignore it and eventually call staff if they are being obstructive/penetrant. 

As with any other job, i shall play carefully and be conscious about my actions. While accidents happen, they can most often be avoided if not being stupid.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: I am fairly sure that ill play 096 as intended (considering there's not too much you can do wrong really). However, I can't speak for my activity within that job. I generally don't play SCPs too often and 096 is one of the SCPs I try to avoid no matter which job I am roleplaying as atm. I'll surely play 096 every now and then but most certainly not every time I am online.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: (Scenario: 096 is sitting in the middle of a hallway in HCZ) nobody aside fitting containment units (b7/e11) may enter the hallway or open any doors on either side. Preferably, all personnel should leave the rooms connected to the hallway to avoid any possible accidents throughout the containment procedure. Units have to enter said room backward until they can sense an object or 096 behind them. Once reached, bagging will be initiated. A bag or anything good enough which is not transparent in any way will be put over 096s head to a point, it is ensured that no gaps or anything is left out and 096s head is completely covered within the bag. This can also be done by general CL3+ members if they have the required skills and knowledge though it is not advised to do so as the bagging process might be seemingly easy, it is very important and dangerous. There is no room for mistakes throughout that process. . They are not to look at 096 in any matter until bagged. Once properly bagged, units may start the transportation back to 096s CC. 096 has to be properly restrained which after those restraints can and should be used to drag 096. On the way back to 096s CC, personnel other than containment units, should avoid the area and leave the path to 096s cc once spotted.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: A class d differs from normal foundation personnel. While it is just straight-up breaking rules to go up to 096 to forcefully trigger and breach it, doing so as most jobs outside the foundation, wouldn't be. It is fairly good RP IMO if someone looks at 096s face to forcefully breach them in order to cause chaos (let's say a class d has been instructed by ci to do so for them to infiltrate/blend in/get out or whatever). 

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): It really comes to the gameplay point. Unless I had my SCP-096 swep equipped and it registered them as targets, i may not go back to kill them especially as I can't verify if they have actually looked at my face. However, if I had the right swep in my hand and those players have been registered as targets, it is just fine to go back and kill them as 096 can have multiple targets lorewise, and having one target does not interrupt getting new targets in any way. I don't think it would be acceptable in any way from an RP point to kill them without the registration of the swep and as staff, id count that as rdm/mrdm depending on the severity and amount of people killed. No hesitation, no discussion.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however, says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: OOC != IC. Within any normal RP scenario, id just goes on about my character as scp096 and behave as it would. Nothing can stop 096 from killing its target. If someone looks at my face and my swep registered it, he is going to die (outside of specific circumstances ofc like immortal players, staff members on duty, etc). However, if this would happen within any kind of scripted event or such where every/most moves are planned and I as SCP 096 have a script, ill most likely ignore it.

Edited by Tikomatura - Lyren Trou
forgot to run this through grammarly

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

14 hours ago, Tikomatura - Lyren Trou said:

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: A class d differs from normal foundation personnel. While it is just straight-up breaking rules to go up to 096 to forcefully trigger

it says it was a test, but you said its a rule break to go up to 096

Just now, Peter file said:

it says it was a test, but you said its a rule break to go up to 096

that was ment as foundation personnel outside of any testing. If someone would try to forcefully breach me outside of rp, that would just be breaking rules. But as the class d is involved in actual roleplay here, that would be fine.

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello