Tikomatura - Lyren Trou

Lyren Trou | MC&D Salesman Application

Common Roleplay Name: Lyren Trou

Steam Name: Tikomatura

SteamID: 76561198326381524 // STEAM_1:0:183057898

Playtime and Warnings in spoiler: 0 warnings, 3w 4d 10h playtime (screenshot is from a day ago)

Spoiler

6Y2xM9B.jpeg

Why do you want to join MC&D?: To be honest, im just looking for new things, trying out new jobs i havent played before. I remember playing MC&D every now and then in v4 at one point. The bouncer part i believe though i dont recall how i managed to get its whitelist. As i am getting myself back to the server atm, id like to see what i enjoy and also aquire a couple of whitelists as i do plan to apply for staff at one point in the future. Having access to a wl job with lots of playerinteraction, gets my name out and if i do good, lifts my reputation.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): MC&D has been around for ages and have established themselves as the only "big" and actual seller within the anomalyselling industrie. They are the richest of the rich in any imaginable way and hold immense power over everything within this world. Cities, GOIs, Countries. MC&D is not operating as regular companies do or shops/sellers do. They have people all around the world, selling their goods to everyone, no matter their inheritage or social status. For them, a member of society is a member of society.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: They hold immense power and could most certainly go against pretty much every GOI if they would want to. However, MC&D is not really about such activities. They follow their interest in making money and collecting anomalous goods. Instead of going in any scientific, weaponistic or similar way, they just manipulate the economy. Other GOIs play the game of society and life while MC&D make the game.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: It really depends on who reveals me. MC&D is supposed to be secretive. If one of my own bouncers reveals to someone like a citizen or such who i/we are, ill get his ass demoted while ill try to play it off in rp with the civilian. If someone like a foundationmember manages to get intel on me, ill tell my bouncers to make sure that foundation member wont get anywhere. If nothing helps, ill eventually take things in my own hands

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): I have read the job rules just as the CoC and the salesmans permissions. While i am pretty sure that i have a decent understanding of them, i can not guarantee that i 100% understood them to full extend as there are some things which just settle in solely through ingame experience and roleplay. I might make some mistakes within my first time of playing though after just a couple of hours, i should be standing on my feet

Edited by Tikomatura - Lyren Trou
forgot to answer one question lmao

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

9 hours ago, Tikomatura - Lyren Trou said:

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?:

You forgot to answer this?

--

@SniperMonkeydid you even read his application

Edited by Royal
3 hours ago, James Whisper said:

Hasnt played bouncer/agent lately

app is meh at best

cant really tell if you know what MC&D actually is in lore

i have indeed barely played at bouncer or agent at all. that is true and my lore knowledge is from the post which includes the template. Could you possibly give me some tipps on what i can improve on the app itself next time as you also claim my app to be meh. would be appreciated 🙂

On 5/3/2021 at 12:31 AM, Tikomatura - Lyren Trou said:

For them, a member of society is a member of society

Deep 😔

I'll be honest , it feels like you just want the WL for the sake of having it rather than actually wanting to RP as MCnD.

Also the reason why whisper considered the app meh is probably cause if you take a step back all you say about mcnd is they sell anomalies and stuff , make money , which is the most surface level descriprion of mcnd.

Edited by Fayne™

This is like the most basic an MC&D app can be.

Literally never saw you as MC&D

Especially with the amount of apps you've made recently it feels as if you just want it for the sake of wanting it.

Play more MC&D learn somethings from the salesmen because this aint gonna cut it chief

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

43 minutes ago, Fayne™ said:

Deep 😔

I'll be honest , it feels like you just want the WL for the sake of having it rather than actually wanting to RP as MCnD.

Also the reason why whisper considered the app meh is probably cause if you take a step back all you say about mcnd is they sell anomalies and stuff , make money , which is the most surface level descriprion of mcnd.

I do infact not know too much about mcnd aside the lore attached to the template thread. In addition:

On 5/3/2021 at 12:31 AM, Tikomatura - Lyren Trou said:

To be honest, im just looking for new things, trying out new jobs i havent played before.

Im fine if this gets denied as apparently, mcnd has a lot deeper rp as i first expected (got to know this within the last day or two by other mcnd players)