Tikomatura - Lyren Trou

Lyren Trou | Head of Manufacturing Department Application

In Game Name: Lyren Trou

SteamID: 76561198326381524 // STEAM_1:0:183057898

Crafting Table experience level: 125

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The Manufacturing Department supplies all kinds of units with ammo, ammo types, attachments, special utility and more. They make sure that people dont need to run to the armory every 5 minutes after having a gunfight and additionally, the HoMD sells utility inaccessible without him which can be used to do lots of things. The Micro for example, is a very powerful, electric blaster which has proven to cause serious damage to many SCPs and can be used in case of a breach.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: As on my other apps, i really just want to try out new things. Gathering whitelists at this moment (trying to at least) and looking for what i enjoy and what i dont. I am not someone mingy enough to abuse such a job (considering i wouldnt even by a micro for myself due to the price and me just getting killed before i ever hold it in my hand anyway). 

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

9 minutes ago, Tikomatura - Lyren Trou said:

The Micro for example, is a very powerful, electric blaster which has proven to cause serious damage to many SCPs and can be used in case of a breach.

Whoever told you this has lied to you. Micro is only good for combat, any primary can do more damage to an SCP.

6 minutes ago, Royal said:

Whoever told you this has lied to you. Micro is only good for combat, any primary can do more damage to an SCP.

Indeed, sadly on the server, it's trash

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
2 hours ago, Royal said:

Nobody told me this, i went after lore knowledge. But that really isnt the point of this application, is it?

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

5 minutes ago, Tikomatura - Lyren Trou said:

Nobody told me this, i went after lore knowledge. But that really isnt the point of this application, is it?

It isn't. I'm just pointing that out?

1 hour ago, Tikomatura - Lyren Trou said:

Sounded offensive, sorry. Was ment more like "does that play a role for my app in forms of knowledge i need to have as HoMD"

Ah I see, that's just the way I type I guess, didn't mean to offend you.

Oh, come and see the opening band
Now that you've got your tickets
And beverages in hand
They look so tired, sound uninspired
Guitars are secondhand
'Cause no one likes an opening band
Nobody likes the opening band
Their set time's far too early
And I've never heard of them
And chances are they won't go far
Career is sure to end
'Cause no one likes an opening band
Oh, unfamiliar things will make us nervous
But singing here for you gives me a purpose, so...
Take pity on the opening bands
'Cause no one came to see them
Except their mom and dad
But if you lend an ear
And give them just one little chance
You may just like the
You may just like the
You may just like the opening band

ACCEPTED - Get role on discord and read HoMD rules before playing!

Bing bong blan bind bin bo go bi b 

Spoiler

image.png.67c55fa3bf97a6dd6a488d27057c505b.pngimage.png.ec04107ef413f17e78886c0b65149bbf.png