Jason Ray

Ban Fredrick Captona

4 minutes ago, Matt Feeney said:

This topic seems very controversial, so I wasn't going to comment however it seems there's a no-man's-land in this situation no one has really touched.

In my opinion, this thread is a -1, why? Simply because of the facts stated:
- Unfair ban -> was warn worthy imo

- Fredrick  came back, show's he is sorry for his past and wants to continue playing -> commitment (have to respect it)

- People are bias to Fredrick because of his shit in V5>  -> Bit unfair if you were to compare him to other members in the community who were given a second chance (aka people like me)

- It seems the creator of this thread despises the Captona's, typical v6 behaviour but his ban has passed, let him fit in for once and not attack him on his first(?) day back?

- Was a minge, the keyword is WAS. People change and after playing with him yesterday he seemed delightful to play with, his ways have somewhat changed, however questionable..

- The video doesn't show much at all, this feels like a targeted thread because you don't like the person.

Feel free to massacre me in this thread or your little tiny Discord groups but i'm stating an opinion, however right or wrong, not going to pick sides as I never had a proper experience with the Captona's in V5 or at all.

In a way I'm targetting him yes but only because he kept purposefully annoying me and I was done with it so I decided to do something about it.

You need to suck more dick ! 

People who still say -1 Captona minge or just Captona minge have no idea what it even fucking means or where it came from because most of the people who Captona had fun with are banned/demotedfromstaff/quit But now we got some newbies who think they are the shit when they say -1 Captona Minge. 

They say it just to suck admin dick. MMMMM that tastyy dick... right Jason Ray?

Jason Ray We all know that you sucked hard dick to get that Alpha 1 + Commander rank. You fucking snowflake. 

You say we cant rp but the only thing you do is arrest people if they do something what you dont like. Wait that means... no no this cant be..... But.... You are fucking power hungry. [Edit]

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang the terraria zoologist so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time a blood moon occurs I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Astria. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Astria's tight fox pussy. I want her to have my mutant human/fox babies. Fuck, my fucking mom caught me with a fox in the backyard. I dressed her in my sister's skirt and went to fucking town. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my computer. I might not ever get to see Astria again.

Captona Family pic.png

Edited by Agent Captona

Is Captona an absolute brainlet that deserves to be smacked with a steel dildo?  Does he have an IQ of 60?  Does he have a bomb in the clip?  Answer to all of these is yes

However, no rule was broken during the recording, unless you count being a normal functioning human being a rule

Edited by Elk

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

On 5/23/2020 at 10:38 AM, Jason Ray said:

I no longer care, so if someone would finally close this thread thank you

deny or accept it, im no longer watching or reacting on this thread as i was pissed at first but idc anymore

Locked Until SCP SMT Can Review As Asked by User Requesting Ban. 

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests,