Gary

MC&D Application by Mike Philips !!!!!

Common Roleplay Name: Mike Philips

Steam Name: Mr. Bean

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:231403572  

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 05w 0d 00h 43m 31s

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 
image.thumb.png.1c694703689d5c743c82af75129b5692.png

Why do you want to join MC&D?:
Currently in my roster of Whitelists, most of them are evolved around combat and come with very little RP. I would like to play a job where combat isn't the main aspect but isn't completely gone. However, this isn't my main reason for wanting to join. Making a lot of money is also a reason why. (Woah bet you've never heard that before 🙄)

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum):
MC&D is an organisation with the aim of making more money, basically just like any other organisation in the world which has something to sell. It sells a variety of items and entities: from guns to drinks; and drugs to anomalous entities. The organisation is based in London, UK and was founded by 3 people: Amos Marshall; Ruprecht Carter; Percival Darke. Hence where the name MC&D came from. 

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?:
MC&D prefer to fight only if it benefits them unlike other GOIs who fight endless and useless wars. However this
doesn't mean they dislike war. In-fact they strive for it. MC&D supplies organisations during wars and in return they gain money or other entities of interest. In the end, the main difference between MC&D and the many, many GOIs is its aim. Which is to make as much money as possible.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?:
First off, I will try to found out who this "someone" is either by myself or by using my employees. Once this "someone" has been identified I will order my employees to capture the individual and then interrogate he/she as to found out how they found out about the organisation. Once finished, they will be shot 😄

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):
Yes I have, and I will not break them!!!! 😄